|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|Mercedes-Benz 540 K Special Roadster Headlines RM Sotheby's 2016 Arizona Biltmore Auction|
|• RM Sotheby's kicks off its 2016 collector car season, January 28 – 29 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix
• 17th annual sale offers superlative roster of 149 blue-chip collector cars across two sale sessions
• Star attraction: striking 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540 K Special Roadster expected to bring eight figures, ranking it as one of the most valuable automobiles ever presented during the Arizona auction week
• Additional highlights include select automobiles from the esteemed Craig...[Read more...]|
|Pebble Beach Concours Best of Show|
|The 65th Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance named the 1924 Isotta Frashini Tipo 8A of the Jim Patterson Collection as their Best of Show. The long-wheelbase car was acquired by Carrosserie Worblaufen in the early 1930s and used as the basis for a Sport Cabriolet. It was displayed at the 1932 Geneva Auto Show and won the Grand-Prix d'Honneur at Cannes the following year. This Tipo 8A features a long hood, low windshield, a close-coupled body, and dual rear-mounted spares.
This car, having j...[Read more...]|
|Two Best of Show Winners : Similar Designs : Same Owner|
|When these two vehicles won Best of Show honors at major Concours d'Elegance events, they both were owned by Judge Joseph Cassini III. The green colored Chrysler 4 door Phaeton with tan convertible top wears coachwork by LeBaron. In 2012, it won the Best of Show title (for an American car) at the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. Johns. The other car is a Packard 2 door Convertible Victoria with coachwork by Dietrich. It won this years Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Best of Show honors...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|