|STEVE RAMSEY COLLECTION TAKES CENTER STAGE AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL EVENT|
|• Auctions America's Auburn Fall Collector Car Weekend returns September 2-6
• Held during the famous Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival, the Labor Day tradition brings the collector car community home to Auburn, Indiana
• Sale to feature approximately 1,000 collector vehicles
• Early entries led by diverse Steve Ramsey Collection, featuring a 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
• Auction also features a concours-quality 1929 Duesenberg Model J Murphy Convertible Coupe
• Frequently updated list of...[Read more...]|
|WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION COMPANY TO DEBUT IN DENVER JUNE 26-27|
|• Mecum Auction to Feature 700 American Muscle Cars, Classics, Hot Rods and More|
Walworth, Wis. – June 04, 2015 – Mecum Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction company, will stage its premiere event in Denver June 26-27 at the Colorado Convention Center with 700 American muscle cars, classics, Corvettes, hot rods, Resto Mods and more expected to cross the auction block from an estimated 15 surrounding states.
Among the main attractions consigned for the Mecum ...[Read more...]
|Mecum Auctions To Offer Coveted Museum Collection At No Reserve|
|Verde Classics' Large Selection of Cars and Memorabilia Crossing the Block Feb. 23
Mecum Auctions will return to Florida to offer an attractive collection of nearly 80 cars including a wide variety of high-performance convertibles and other eye-catching and unique vehicles along with more than 1,000 pieces of Road Art and memorabilia all at no-reserve this Feb. 22-23. Presented from the private collection of Fran and Ron Green, the desirable assortment available at the Verde Classics M...[Read more...]|
|Bonhams to offer the renowned Oldenburg family collection of classic automobiles at Scottsdale|
|More than 30 American, British and Italian cars of various vintages head to Scottsdale, Arizona
Bonhams is honored to have been chosen to represent the highly esteemed Oldenburg Family Automobile Collection at its second annual Scottsdale Auction in January.
The extensive collection of more than 30 cars from the prominent horse breeding family includes multiple models of the same marque, including Ferrari and Jaguar.
Leading the impressive assembly are ...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Concludes Record 2012 Calendar with $11.5 Million John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum Sale|
|• RM's John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum sale generates more than $11.5 million with 100 percent of all lots sold
• The result of a decade of dedicated collecting by John Staluppi, the single-day sale presented 113 vehicles and 63 lots of memorabilia 'without reserve'
• Top automotive lots included a 1956 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible for $299,750 and a 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500-KR Convertible for $264,000
• Memorabilia offering highlighted by a historic 1918 Herschell-Spillman 32' Caro...[Read more...]|