|JOEY LOGANO COMPLETES NASCAR CONTENDER ROUND CHASE SWEEP WITH THIRD STRAIGHT VICTORY|
|• Joey Logano's win today is his sixth NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victory of the season and 14th of his career.
• In addition, it's Logano's fifth career Chase triumph, and third straight.
• This marks the first time a driver has swept all three races in a Chase round and Logano becomes the first Ford driver to win three consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races since Rusty Wallace did it in June of 1994 at Dover, Pocono, and Michigan.
• The win is Fusion's 70th NSCS triumph since ...[Read more...]|
|JOEY LOGANO MAKES IT TWO STRAIGHT WINS IN NASCAR'S CHASE CONTENDER ROUND WITH KANSAS TRIUMPH|
|• Joey Logano's win today is his fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victory of the season and 13th of his career.
• In addition, it's Logano's fourth career Chase triumph and repeats his triumph in this event from a year ago.
• This marks the fifth time a Ford driver has won back-to-back Chase races since the format began in 2004. Carl Edwards did it three times while Greg Biffle and Logano have done it once.
• Consecutive Chase Wins: Carl Edwards (2005 at Texas and Phoenix; 2008 at...[Read more...]|
|LOGANO AND EDWARDS HOPING FOR POCONO SUCCESS THIS WEEKEND|
| ||Joey Logano, driver of the No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Ford Fusion, is the defending race winner of the Party in the Poconos 400 and currently sits 18th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series point standings. Logano, who will be traveling between Pocono and Iowa this weekend for the NASCAR Nationwide Series race Saturday night, answered questions from the media on Friday.
JOEY LOGANO – No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Ford Fusion – THOUGHTS ON POCONO THIS WEEKEND? 'I love coming up here. Besides the weather, ...[Read more...]|
|AFTER MORE THAN TWO YEARS IN THE MAKING, 2013 NASCAR FORD FUSION READY TO MAKE ITS DAYTONA 500 DEBUT|
|•The car that helped bring 'stock car back to NASCAR' ready to take to Daytona track
•More than two-year development process included work by Ford design center, computational fluid dynamics, wind tunnel work, body stamping and finally, on-track testing
•2013 NASCAR Ford Fusion is part of the generation-six launch of NASCAR race cars
•Fusion race teams will try and capture fourth Daytona 500 win in five years
DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 20, 2013 – This weekend, the 'stock car' official...[Read more...]|
|Barrett-Jackson Flavors Its January Scottsdale Auction With NASCAR Treats|
|• RACING HERITAGE, HIGH PERFORMANCE ARE RECIPES FOR CAR-COLLECTING FEAST|
• SPEED™ SET FOR 39 HOURS of LIVE COVERAGE STARTING JAN. 15
The great Henry Ford once said, 'Auto racing began five minutes after the second car was built.'
And for more than 60 years, there are few entities that better represent auto racing in America than NASCAR. From the hallowed grounds of Daytona International Speedway, to Sonoma, California's intricate and picturesque road course, the sp...[Read more...]