2006 Saab 9-3 news, pictures, and information
New Saab 9-3 SportCombi:Satisfying Wants and Meeting NeedsThe new Saab 9-3 SportCombi takes Saab into the premium, mid-size wagon §egmènt for the first time by combining distinctive design wîth sporty driving dynamics as an alternative to the qualities of a conventional wagon.
The strong, compact proportions of the 9-3 SportCombi are a bold reaffirmation of Saab's tradition for designing cars that are sporty in character and versatile in use. With cohesive five-door styling and a muscular, 'hewn from solid' stance, it has a clear, stand-out identity within the 9-3 Sport Sedan and Convertible range
The range-topping Aero model is unique to the §egmènt in offering turbocharged, six cylinder performance and leads a comprehensive model line-up focused on synthesizing sporty appeal and performance wîth wagon functionality.
The 9-3 SportCombi features all-new bodywork from the B-pillar rearwards, including doors, the rear seat and a well-proportioned cargo deck, while retaining the frontal and interior styling of the Sport Sedan, together wîth its wheelbase and outstanding chassis dynamics.
Due to go on sale from September, the 9-3 SportCombi and will appeal to customers who require the versatility of a wagon without compromising their desire for driving pleasure. The model line-up includes six gasoline and two Euro 4 compliant diesel engine options. Highlights include:
· Fresh five-door styling offering distinct alternative to conventional wagon design
· Top-of-the-line Aero wîth new aluminum 250 bhp/184 kW 2.8V6 Turbo engine
· Surprisingly spacious cargo deck wîth useful load-carrying features
· Sporty, fun-to-drive chassis wîth unique ReAxs real wheel steer characteristic
Last year, Europe's growing premium mid-size wagon §egmènt reached a quarter of a million units, wîth diesel engines accounting for 70 per cent of sales. Building on Saab's reputation for sporty, versatile design and offering strong diesel powertrain options, the new 9-3 SportCombi is poised to open up major new sales opportunities for Saab among conquest and existing customers.
Although retail prices are not yet finalized, each variant is expected to cost slightly more than the equivalent model in the Sport Sedan range, the price differential being similar to that between the 9-5 Wagon and Sedan ranges.
'The 9-3 SportCombi includes the first turbocharged application of GM's new global V6 engine architecture,' says Carl-Peter Forster, President GM Europe. 'It will spearhead Saab's entry into Europe's premium, mid-size wagon §egmènt, where we expect the SportCombi range as a whole to establish a strong presence.'
Peter Augustsson, Saab Automobile President and CEO, says: 'Although the SportCombi is a natural extension of the 9-3 range, it has a fresh character all of its own. In the tradition of the Saab brand, it is not simply a 'me too' type of product.
'Its progressive design and dynamic talents are intended to resolve any conflict between the rationality of need and the passion of desire. Customers will see it as a car that meets the demands of their lifestyle while still satisfying their desire for a sporty, fun-to-drive experience.'
With a striking, wedge-like profile and Saab 'signature' styling cues, the close-coupled proportions of the 9-3 SportCombi are a cohesive statement of its dynamic performance and driver-orientated appeal.
· Sporty, dynamic five-door bodystyle. Inheriting the 'combi-coupe' genes of the first Saab 99 Turbo, the Saab 9-3 SportCombi has a clear identity of its own. The purposeful styling establishes a fresh look, much more than simply a wagon derivative of the sedan. (concept carz)
· Distinctive alternative to conventional wagon design. The SportCombi's compact proportions, its raked rear screen and the short rear overhang, wîth a small glass area behind the C-pillar, distinguish it from traditional wagon formats.
· Saab 'signature' styling cues. The wedge-like profile wîth its rising belt-line; the 'hockey stick' shape in the D-pillar; the single side window graphic wîth disguised B and C-pillars and the oval-shaped door handles.
· Dramatic rear quarter styling. Large, frosted rear light lenses (colored for ÚS market) mounted high on forward angled D-pillars emphasize 'fastback' rear styling.
· Integrated rear spoiler at the top of the steeply raked tailgate, extends and visually lowers the profile of the roofline to the top of the rear light units.
· Sweeping frontal styling. The gentle curvature of the front of the car, including the Saab grille and the neat headlamp/indicator units, perfectly matches the traditional wraparound shape of the windshield.
· 'Hewn from solid' appearance reinforced by color-keyed side sills and front and rear bumper moldings for Arc and Vector variants. Side sill flares and bumper extensions for Aero. Choice of 16, 17 or 18-inch alloy wheels.
The aerodynamics of the 9-3 SportCombi are optimized for 'real world' road conditions, just as Saab has developed its ‘real-life‘ safety philosophy. High speed stability in varying wind and weather conditions, low wind noise and the effective sealing of doors and windows are as important as seeking a low co-efficient of drag.
· Zero lift forces, front and rear. First Saab to achieve zero lift levels at both axles, assisted by the aerodynamic performance of the integrated rear roof spoiler.
· Class-competitive 0.33 Cd. The 'combi-coupe' shapes cleaves the air efficiently for good touring fuel consumption
· Excellent high-speed stability, including pitch sensitivity under braking and yaw responses to cross-winds at different speeds and angles, a main development priority.
· Efficient airflow management over, around, through and under the car. Rear airflow separation reduces turbulence and wake size; rear edge of the hood lid ‘kicks up' to smooth the passage of air on to and around windscreen and A-pillars; aerodynamically-shaped lower rear suspension link reduces wind resistance and minimizes accumulation of road grime on the wheel rims.
The outstanding chassis dynamics of the 9-3 SportCombi are matched by an impressive powertrain line-up: six gasoline engine options, including the launch of a new 2.8V6 Turbo; two diesel engines and five or six-speed manual and automatic gearboxes. All turbo engines deliver Saab 'signature' strong low and mid-range torque.
· New aluminum 2.8V6 Turbo producing 250 bhp/184 kW, exclusive to top-of-the-line Aero, or 230 bhp/169 kW in Arc and Vector variants (EÚ only). 24-valves, DOHC, variable valve timing, twin-scroll turbocharger feeding both cylinder banks. Hydroformed stainless steel exhaust manifolds wîth air injection for quick cold start warm-up.
· Aluminum 2.0 four cylinder turbos offering 150 bhp/110 kW, 175 bhp/129 kW or 210 bhp/155 kW. Balancer shafts and dual-mass flywheel for greater running refinement.
· 1.9TiD engines wîth 120 bhp/88 kW (8-valve) and 150 bhp/ 110 kW (16-valve). Common rail, direct, multiple injection, VNT turbocharger and maintenance-free particulate filter. Euro 4 compliant.
· Naturally-aspirated 1.8i engine wîth 122 bhp/90 kW and variable length intake manifold. Available in all specifications, except Aero, for wide customer choice.
· Automatic transmissions wîth Saab Sentronic sequential manual shift and optional §teering wheel controls. Six-speed units available for both 2.8V6 Turbo engines and 150 bhp/110 kW 1.9TiD. '5+2' variant, wîth two intermediate gears on kickdown, for 210 bhp/155 kW engine.
· Six-speed manual transmissions standard for both 2.8V6 Turbo and 1.9TiD engines, optional for 210 bhp/155 kW gasoline engine. Cable linkage for improved gearchange quality.
Interior Design and Features
Like its exterior, the interior design of the 9-3 SportCombi reflects styling themes from previous Saab models. The driver-focused elements first seen on the Sport Sedan are supported by versatility features, such as a surprisingly large cargo deck to facilitate the active sports and leisure pursuits of owners. An eye-catching, chrome handle in the floor is aircraft-shaped, denoting Saab's aviation heritage.
· Adaptable cargo handling wîth wide-opening tailgate; low floor; quick-fold and 60/40 split rear seat-back wîth ski-hatch; optional folding front passenger seat-back; load dividers and cargo nets.
· Surprisingly spacious and well proportioned load area. Compact rear suspension design allows useful space free from intrusions. Rear seat up/down volume 419/1273 liters (VDA).
· Innovative TwinFloor stowage facility. Middle section of floor hinges upwards transversely and slots in place after pulling aircraft-shaped handle. Provides support for convenient location for shopping bags etc. in a recessed sub-floor, easily secured by a cargo net.
· Two-position retractable rear cargo net can be easily secured behind rear seat-back or front seat-backs for adaptable protection against shifting loads.
· ‘Profiler' customization. A wide range of functions can be pre-set according to personal preference including: automatic climate control, clock/alarm, speed scale illumination, parking assistance, rain sensitive wipers and anti-theft alarm. Easy to use, wîth selections highlighted by single, rotating/push button and on-screen prompts.
· ComSense functionality minimizes potential for driver distraction through 'dynamic workload management', briefly suppressing in-car warning messages/phone calls when a moment of high driver workload is detected by the operation of the indicators or heavy braking. Includes Night Panel instrument illumination dimming to reduce visual ‘clutter'.
· Dual-zone Automatic Air Conditioning allows different temperature settings for left or right hand side of interior. Includes an automatic airflow balance function to compensate for temperature changes if one side of the car is in direct sunlight.
· Infotainment systems include DVD/GPS satellite navigation wîth large 5.8-inch color monitor, Bluetooth™-prepared integrated GPRS telephone, wireless connection to a Bluetooth-qualified headset, WAP browser, Advanced Voice Recognition (AVR), MP3 player input socket.
· Choice of three modular audio systems wîth 150 to 300 watts playing power and up to 12 speakers, including unique installation of 10-inch sub-woofer in spare wheel storage well.
· Choice of three interior 'forms' or specifications: Linear, Arc and Vector, plus ‘Aero' sporting flagship. Each wîth ‘light room' (parchment) or ‘dark room' (gray) color thémé.
Chassis, Steering and Brakes
The 9-3 SportCombi inherits the outstanding ‘fun-to-drive' chassis dynamics of the Sport Sedan. It delivers a high level of driver involvement that challenges the class benchmark and concedes nothing to its functionality as a practical, five-door car. Electronic driver aids include a new ESP Plus wîth Hill Start Assist, standard wîth 2.8V6 Turbo.
· Saab ReAxs, a unique rear wheel steer characteristic. The kinematics of the rear suspension are tuned for a unique rear wheel steer response giving optimum handling and stability.
· Four-link independent rear suspension. High lateral stiffness for stability and grip wîth longitudinal compliance for ride comfort. Its compact design allows a spacious load area free from intrusion.
· Front suspension by MacPherson struts wîth lower A-arms mounted on a hydroformed sub-frame. High lateral bushing stiffness for good §teering response and precision; high longitudinal compliance for ride comfort.
· Low mounted §teering rack gives excellent feel and precision wîth progressive power assistance and fast responses. Electro-hydraulic system wîth 1.8i and 1.9TiD engines.
· Three disc brake sizes according to engine power. Excellent high speed braking stability wîth automatic rear wheel 'toe-in' through ReAxs geometry.
· Braking and stability aids fitted as standard: four channel ABS, TCS, MBA (Mechanical Brake Assist), CBC (Cornering Brake Control) and EBD (Electronic Brake force Distribution).
· New generation Saab-tuned ESP and ESP Plus. Optional, very progressive ESP functions almost imperceptibly. ESP Plus fitted as standard wîth 2.8V6 Turbo engines and includes HSA (Hill Start Assist) for manual transmission, automatically preventing roll back.
Body structure and Electrical systems
The 9-3 SportCombi benefits from the stiffest five-door body structure yet produced by Saab, providing the solid foundation on which its sporty handling, quiet ride, refinement and outstanding safety qualities are built. A multiplex digital signal network, including the use of fiber optics, ensures the fast and efficient control of major functions.
· High torsional rigidity - 21,000 Nm/degree of deflection. Despite large tailgate opening, only 6.6 per cent less than Sport Sedan. Úse of FEM design techniques and tailored blanks in construction reduces unnecessary weight and concentrates strength where needed.
· Structural 'rings' around C and D-pillars include transverse beams in floor and roof to compensate for loss of sedan cross bracing. 'Rings' linked longitudinally by six beams in rear bodywork and base of C-pillars further reinforced.
· 60 per cent of bodyweight in high strength or ultra high strength steel, mainly in central passenger safety cage where all main beams have closed sections for additional strength.
· Single 'monoside' body pressings accommodate inset-mounted doors for better sealing and finer gap tolerances.
· Deformable crash boxes behind front bumper minimize body damage in low speed impacts up to 15 kph.
· Multiplexing for entire electrical and electronic network wîth databus transmission for control of powertrain, chassis, body, ‘infotainment', telematics, navigation and climate and comfort systems.
· Fiber optics for all 'infotainment' and navigation. (posted on conceptcarz.com) Large 25 Mbytes per second capacity 50 times greater than dual wire bus. DVD-based navigation, GPRS integrated phone and Bluetooth connectivity.
· LEDs for rear lighting give greater reliability, lower energy consumption and faster illumination for brake lights. Default 'off' setting for rear fog light.
· Powerful windshield washing system operates through six jets at 3.5 bar pressure, twice normal power. Driver adjustment for sensitivity of rain-sensing function.
Saab has a long tradition of successful work wîth car safety and Saab cars consistently show well in real-life accident surveys, often being ranked best in their §egmènt. In EuroNCAP crash tests, the 9-3 Sport Sedan and 9-3 Convertible have already achieved a maximum five-star rating.
· Database covering more than 6,100 real-life accidents involving Saab cars used in computer simulations and crash testing to replicate what happens in real accidents on real roads.
· Strong steel safety cage helps protect passenger compartment. Fabricated mainly from high strength steel, wîth beam sections completely closed for additional strength. Protected by deformable front structure wîth three load paths and wide bumper beam to spread impact forces.
· Saab Active Head Restraints (SAHR) for front seats help to prevent serious neck injury in rear-end collisions. Effectiveness demonstrated by crash investigation findings and independent tests.
· Side impact protection wîth 'pendulum' movement of lower B-pillar, designed to engage side sills and door beams as an integrated structure.
· Roof-rail airbags to help provide occupant head protection throughout an entire crash sequence, including potential roll-over Front seat-mounted side airbags help provide thorax protection.
· Sophisticated sensing for airbag/seat-belt deployment, including two-stage adaptive front airbags, pre-tensioning of seatbelts in side impacts and wearer reminder system.
Ownership, Security and Accessories
The excellent build and materials quality of the 9-3 SportCombi is reflected in its competitively low cost of ownership, including servicing, repairs and insurance. Security systems include all measures that are proven to be effective. Thoughtful operational features and accessories make everyday use of the SportCombi easy, convenient and rewarding.
· Flexible service intervals related to car usage patterns. Maximum interval up to every two years, or 30,000 kms, for all gasoline and diesel variants. Also 10 year anti-perforation warranty.
· Reduced accident repair bills and insurance costs wîth frontal bodywork collision protection up to 8 kph through ‘self-repairing' bumpers and up to 15 kph wîth deformable ‘crash boxes'. Front wings bolted for efficient removal and replacement, main wiring connections protected.
· 'State of the art' security co-developed wîth insurance companies. 9-3 Sport Sedan already has maximum five star rating for 'theft of vehicle' protection and four stars for 'theft from vehicle' by ÚK Thatcham insurance research center.
· Anti intrusion measures include: 'freewheeling' and shielded door locks, deadbolts, electronically 'married' audio equipment and security marking of components.
· Anti car theft measures include: immobilizer wîth electrical §teering column lock and ECM disablement, encrypted rolling 'start' code and firewalls to prevent access wîth scanning devices.
· Sophisticated alarm system for doors, hood and tailgate wîth 'tilt' and ultrasonic interior motion sensing, plus glass break sensors for all rear windows and separate, hidden power battery.
· Many 'convenience' features make living wîth the new 9-3 SportCombi as easy as possible, eg. extensive Profiler personalization menu, 'smart' door mirrors that automatically fold out, automatic windshield washer fluid saver.
· Range of design and lifestyle-orientated accessories including sporty bodystyling additions, roof rails, roof racks, roof boxes, TwinFloor and SmartSlot accessories.
SAAB DEBUTS 9-3 SPORTCOMBI MIDSIZE AND TURBO V-6 WAGON FOR 2006New for 2006
* SportCombi premium midsize wagon
* Turbo V-6 engine for all 9-3 Aero models: 250 horsepower (186.4 kw) and 258 lb.-ft. torque (350 Nm)
* Linear and Arc sedan and convertible models merged into a single base model
* Aero models receive 17-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels wîth all-season tires
* Body color door handles on all models
Saab is in the midst of the most aggressive new product development offensive in its 58-year history, and the all- new Saab 9-3 SportCombi is an essential part of an expanding portfolio. The SportCombi moves Saab into the premium, midsize wagon §egmènt for the first time by combining distinctive design, sporty driving dynamics and the functionality of a five-door.
Its strong, compact proportions reaffirm Saab's tradition of sporty, versatile cars, and its cohesive five-door styling and solid, muscular stance clearly mark the SportCombi as a member of the 9-3 family.
The SportCombi, launching in the fourth quarter of 2005, will appeal to customers who need the versatility of a wagon, including smart load-carrying features and a generously proportioned cargo area, without compromising their desire for driving satisfaction.
Also for 2006, Saab merges the 9-3 Linear and Arc into a single base model; the 9-3 Aero receives a new 250-horsepower 2.8L V-6 Turbo engine; the Aero range gets new 17-inch wheels and tires; all sedan and convertible models now have body color door handles and the convertible has standard leather seating. The sedan and SportCombi now offer red walnut trim as part of the Premium Package.
9-3 SportCombiLike the rest of the 9-3 range, the SportCombi is designed to deliver a unique, fun-to-drive experience that sets the standard for its class. I n 2004, Saab sold more than 27,000 9-3 models in the Ú.S. , including more than 6,100 convertibles.
The newest 9-3 SportCombi carries on the Saab tradition of five-door models that began in 1959 wîth the Saab 95 Wagon. In 1973, Saab launched another landmark design wîth the innovative Saab 99 Combi Coupe. Of the more than 500,000 Saabs on the road in the Ú.S. today, nearly half are hatchbacks.
The top-of-the-line, high-performance Aero SportCombi model features an all-new turbocharged aluminum 2.8L V-6 engine that makes 250 horsepower (186.4 kw) and 258 lb.-ft. (350 Nm) of torque. A 6-speed manual gearbox comes standard, and a 6-speed Sentronic automatic wîth §teering wheel controls is available. The SportCombi can also be ordered wîth Saab's 210 horsepower (157 kw) in-line 4-cylinder turbo.
With a wedge-like profile and Saab signature styling cues, the close-coupled proportions of the SportCombi include useful load-carrying features and a surprisingly spacious cargo area.
The exterior also offers a sporty, distinctive alternative to conventional wagon proportions, wîth the traditional Saab 'hockey stick' beltline, fastbackrear quarter styling, steeply raked taillight lenses and LED bulbs.
The 9-3 SportCombi has zero lift levels at both axles (0.00 Clf and 0.00 Clr). The car has an excellent drag coefficient of 0.33, impressive high-speed stability, and a standard integrated rear roof spoiler.
Inside, the main cargo area floor lifts to divide the space into two separate sections and to reveal additional storage in the recessed sub-floor.
The Saab 9-3 SportCombi will have an MSRP of under $30,000.
9-3 Sedan and Convertible
For 2006, the sedan and convertible Linear and Arc models have been merged into a single base model. This model features a 2.0L four-cylinder turbo engine wîth 210 horsepower (157 kw), twin 5-spoke 16-inch alloy wheels, a power driver's seat, body color rocker panels and bumper skirts, and an infotainment audio system wîth 150 watts and seven speakers.
The 9-3 Aero model features the new 250-horsepower (186.4 kw) 2.8L V-6 Turbo engine used on the SportCombi, and a choice of 6-speed manual or automatic transmissions.
The Aero model also receives 17-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels wîth 235/45 R17 all-season tires. Both sedan and convertible models also have body color door handles for 2006.
With a steeply raked windshield, wedge-like profile and short front and rear overhangs, all the 9-3 models convey a sense of movement even while standing still. The shape of the windows combines wîth the sleek, integrated headlights and grille to emphasize the distinctive Saab identity.
The 9-3 lineup is the product of the most exhaustive development program in chassis dynamics undertaken by Saab. The kinetics of the rear suspension, for example, are tuned for a unique rear-wheel-steer response to attain optimum handling and stability. The four-link independent rear suspension wîth high lateral stiffness adds stability and grip; longitudinal compliance enhances ride comfort.
The Saab 9-3 model lineup is built from 'the driver outward.' That means the cabin ergonomics, instrumentation, controls and seating position are all developed from the driver's perspective. As a result, the advanced safety features benefit all who use these vehicles.
Saab engineers developed the architecture for the 9-3 Convertible concurrently wîth the Sport Sedan and SportCombi, enabling them to incorporate their demanding requirements for an open-top car from the very start. The result is a premium convertible wîth a level of structural integrity, build quality and driving refinement that positions it at the top of its class.
New 2.8L V-6 Turbo
The new 2.8L V-6 Turbo is the most sophisticated turbocharged engine ever offered in a Saab vehicle, delivering excellent responsiveness through low-speed torque and high-rpm power, as well as exceptional refinement. It features a technologically advanced 60-degree, dual overhead-cam architecture designed to produce strong power and excellent fuel economy to meet different needs in markets around the world.
Technology such as a twin-scroll turbocharger and variable intake valve timing helps the 2.8L V-6 Turbo achieve 250 horsepower (184 kw) and 258 lb.-ft. of torque (350 Nm) in the 9-3.
The V-6 has a lightweight aluminum cylinder block wîth iron cylinder sleeves, an aluminum structural oil pan and aluminum cylinder heads wîth four valves per cylinder. It builds on those strengths wîth components and technology developed specifically for the turbo system, including:
* Twin-scroll turbocharger delivering approximately 9 pounds of boost (0.6 bar)
* Integrated charge cooling
* Únique cylinder heads made from 356T-6 aluminum and featuring sodium-filled exhaust valves
* Forged steel crankshaft and sinter-forged connecting rods strengthened for turbocharged loads
* Pistons wîth anodized ring grooves designed for turbocharger boost pressure
* 9.5:1 compression ratio
* Piston oil cooling jets
* Únique camshaft profiles designed for turbocharger performance
* Hydroformed 'dual skin' exhaust manifolds wîth stainless steel inner liners
* Engine-mounted oil coolerSource - Saab
|Volkswagen Of America Reports April Sales|
|- April sales total 33,644 units delivered - April sales total 33,644 units, representing an 10.3 percent decrease versus the prior year - Chattanooga-built Passat delivered 9,069 units for the month, 30.8 percent TDI® Clean Diesel - Jetta Sedan achieved 11,110 sales in April - Best year-to-date sales of Tiguan with 10,439 units delivered through April and 2,488 for the month - High-mileage, TDI® Clean Diesel models accounted for 21.7 percent of sales in April and 21.5 percent of sales year...[Read more...]|
|Mazda Cx-5 Named 'Top Family Choice Vehicle' By Greater Atlanta Automotive Media Association|
|WASHINGTON, April 29, 2013 -- The Greater Atlanta Automotive Media Association (GAAMA) yesterday named the 2013 Mazda CX-5 its 'Top Family Choice Vehicle' and the all-new 2014 Mazda6 'Best Green Family Choice Vehicle' at its first annual Family Choice Challenge. GAAMA President Nick Palermo said, 'The CX-5 was the clear winner for the overall 'Top Family Choice Vehicle' award. It's stylish, affordable, has comfortable seating and great fuel economy and is fun to drive.' The 2013 CX-...[Read more...]|
|Kia Motors Announces Pricing For All-New 2014 Cadenza Premium Sedan|
|Kia's Flagship Sedan Offers Premium Amenities at a Starting Price of $35,1001 MSRP
• The most powerful and technologically advanced Kia in the U.S. market is defined by European-influenced styling and extraordinary levels of refinement and amenities
• Cadenza features class-leading interior room2 and is offered in one trim level with two available option packages
IRVINE, Calif., April 19, 2013 – Kia Motors America (KMA) is pleased to announce pricing for its most powerful and ...[Read more...]
|BRITAIN'S BEST-VALUE PICK-UP GETS TWO NEW SPECIAL EDITIONS|
|•Steed special editions to go on sale in 1 March priced at £14,998 •'Steed Chrome' enhances bold styling with styling upgrades •'Steed Tracker' features make it even more practical •Special editions benefit from recent increase in towing capacity The Great Wall Steed, the UK's most affordable 4x4 double-cab pick up, has just become even more appealing to trade and recreational users alike with the introduction of two special edition models - the 'Steed Chrome' and 'Steed Tracker'. Both...[Read more...]|
|MINI AT THE 83RD GENEVA INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2013|
|The passion for extreme driving fun, a richly varied model range and the wide selection of personalization options for which MINI is renowned form the centerpiece of the British premium brand's stand at the 2013 Geneva International Motor Show. As part of its ongoing model push, MINI is introducing further additions to its portfolio of attractive design models. Indeed, this year's Geneva Show will host the world premiere of the MINI Clubman Bond Street. Generously equipped and with a searching e...[Read more...]|
|2006 Saab models|
|Saab 9-3 Cerulean Edition|
|Saab 9-7X||2006 Saab Concepts|
|Saab 9-7X Aero Concept|
|Saab Aero X Concept|
|Similarly Sized Vehicles from 2006|
|Alfa Romeo 159|
|Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S|
|Aston Martin Vanquish S|
|BMW 325 Ci Convertible|
|BMW 330 Ci Convertible|
|BMW Formula BMW|
|Other models by Saab|
|Vehicle Recall Information|
|Related Articles and Event Coverage|
|2006 North American International Auto Show|
|2006 Philadelphia International Auto Show|
|2005 New York City, NY|