|Postwar Ferrari Named Best of Show at 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance|
| ||1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe Named 'Best of Show'
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2014) -- Excited cheers echoed across the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links Sunday when a 1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe was named Best of Show at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, owned by Jon Shirley of Medina, Washington, was the first postwar car to take the top award at the prestigious event in nearly five decades. It was also the first Ferrari to win.
|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|
|Pair Of Majestic Duesenbergs Top RM's $10.7 Million Hershey Sale|
|• RM Auctions generates $10.7 million in sales with 95 percent of all lots sold at its Hershey, Pennsylvania auction
• Top sales honors go to a pair of historic Duesenbergs from the distinguished Ray Bowersox Collection
• Pair of Packards – one magnificently restored and one in unmolested, original condition – also attract significant interest, well-exceeding pre-sale estimates
• Auction draws international audience, with bidders representing 17 countries around the world
• RM continues it...[Read more...]|