|15 Exciting Collector Automobiles to Watch During This January's Scottsdale, Arizona Car Week Auctions|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (January 13th, 2016) – Astute Collectors of the world's most sought after and most valuable automobiles know that Scottsdale, Arizona in January is where the market values for collector cars are established each year. As such, they make it primary lifestyle destination and year in and year out it is the one of only a select group of internationally recognized locations that provides all the fundamental essentials that attract the best buyers and sellers from around the world....[Read more...]|
|JOEY LOGANO COMPLETES NASCAR CONTENDER ROUND CHASE SWEEP WITH THIRD STRAIGHT VICTORY|
|• Joey Logano's win today is his sixth NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victory of the season and 14th of his career.
• In addition, it's Logano's fifth career Chase triumph, and third straight.
• This marks the first time a driver has swept all three races in a Chase round and Logano becomes the first Ford driver to win three consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races since Rusty Wallace did it in June of 1994 at Dover, Pocono, and Michigan.
• The win is Fusion's 70th NSCS triumph since ...[Read more...]|
|JOEY LOGANO PILOTS FUSION TO DAYTONA 500 WIN|
|FORD SWEEPS DAYTONA SPEEDWEEKS WITH DAYTONA 500 VICTORY
• Today's win in the Daytona 500 was the 14th overall for Ford in 'The Great American Race.'
• Today's Daytona 500 win is the first for Joey Logano.
• This marks the first time Ford has swept all of NASCAR's top three touring divisions in the same weekend since last August at Bristol Motor Speedway.
• Ford remains undefeated at Daytona International Speedway in 2015, running its streak to four with today's win. In ad...[Read more...]|
|POTEET, CIZEK EARN TOP AWARDS AT GOODGUYS 16TH PPG NATIONALS|
|Columbus, OH – Tennessee's George Poteet and Nebraska's Ron Cizek collected the top two awards at the Goodguys 16th PPG Nationals in Columbus, Ohio last weekend. Under brilliant sunshine and in front of record crowds, Poteet's vintage NASCAR-inspired '69 Torino won the Goodguys 2013 Optima Batteries Street Machine of the Year while Cizek's popular Ridler award-winning '40 Ford coupe collected the Goodguys 2013 Classic Instruments Street Rod of the Year title. For Cizek, it's the second ma...[Read more...]|
|LOGANO AND EDWARDS HOPING FOR POCONO SUCCESS THIS WEEKEND|
| ||Joey Logano, driver of the No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Ford Fusion, is the defending race winner of the Party in the Poconos 400 and currently sits 18th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series point standings. Logano, who will be traveling between Pocono and Iowa this weekend for the NASCAR Nationwide Series race Saturday night, answered questions from the media on Friday.
JOEY LOGANO – No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Ford Fusion – THOUGHTS ON POCONO THIS WEEKEND? 'I love coming up here. Besides the weather, ...[Read more...]|