|Looks, Rarity, Performance: The Ultimate Connoisseur's Ferrari at RM Monterey...|
|LOOKS, RARITY, PERFORMANCE: THE ULTIMATE CONNOISSEUR'S FERRARI, 275 GTB/C SPECIALE HEADLINES RM AUCTIONS' FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE
• RM Auctions offers the first of only three 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciales, chassis 06701, at its flagship Monterey, California sale, August 15-16
• With its two sibling cars unlikely to ever become available, 06701's offering is a historic and unrepeatable opportunity to acquire one of the world's most important automobiles
• Exceptional 275 GTB/C Speci...[Read more...]|
|NISSAN READY TO 'PARTY LIKE IT'S 1994' – LE MANS WINNING NO. 75 300ZX RACE CAR SET FOR MONTEREY MOTORSPORTS REUNION|
|◾Steve Millen commemorates the 20th anniversary of his 1994 24 Hours of Le Mans victory behind the wheel of the No. 75 IMSA GTS Championship Nissan 300ZX race car.
◾Familiar red-white-and-blue 800-plus horsepower Clayton Cunningham Racing Z® will compete at the 2014 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, supported by members of original 1994 crew, from August 14 through 17.
◾Along with Le Mans, Millen and the Nissan 300ZX racing machine won Sebring and several other races, as well as the overall ...[Read more...]|
|Gurney Eagle Indy 500 Car Sets the Pace at Russo and Steele Monterey '14!|
|Gurney Eagle Indianapolis '500' Car Driven by Speedway Legend Roger McCluskey to Set the Pace at Russo and Steele's Monterey '14 Auction
Scottsdale, Arizona (June 6, 2014) – In keeping with our tradition of attracting some of the finest and most historic competition cars to the Monterey Peninsula each year, Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions announces the offering of the first Indianapolis Eagle (Chassis 40-1) built in 1968 by Dan Gurney's All American Racers (AAR) f...[Read more...]|
|GENUINE 427 COBRA, FERRARI F40 AND EX-McQUEEN EL CAMINO SS 396 AMONG LATEST HIGHLIGHTS FOR AUCTIONS AMERICA'S CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Final countdown underway to Auctions America's Burbank, California sale, July 31 – August 2
• Anticipation mounting for the multi-day sale with all 400 entry slots now filled
• Recently secured highlights include a stunning 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra, a 1990 Ferrari F40 and the ex-Steve McQueen 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 396
• Sale also features 49 vehicles from a private Southern California Collection
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network) Frid...[Read more...]|
|TWO OF THE ORIGINAL SHELBY GT350 MUSTANG PROTOTYPES TO MEET UP IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA|
|More than three decades after taping a full-page ad ripped from a 1965 car magazine above his bunk on an Alaskan crab boat, Mark Hovander is touring the country this year with the same Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang pictured on that page.
Hovander and his crosstown friend John Atzbach are big fans of the first-generation Shelby Mustang, and between them they own two of the three original prototypes. As Mustang enthusiasts across the country and around the world celebrate 50 years of their favorite...[Read more...]|