|Coys Legende et Passion Auction|
|The catalogue for Coy's international auction, Legende et Passion, held in Monaco on Saturday 12th May 2012, is now available online to Club members at www.coys.co.uk.
This is a very significant European headline auction, held against the backdrop of the Historic Grand Prix de Monaco, and is one of the most important European sales to be held this year.
Viewing is on:
Thursday 10th May from 12 noon to 6:00pm
Friday 11th May from 11.00am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 12th May from ...[Read more...]|
|Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's : Best of Show|
The Concours d'Elegance of America, established in 1978, featured over 300 significant automobiles on the beautiful green at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, Michigan. This year's featured classes included Vintage Bentley, Auto Show '55, Bonneville Streamliners, and Dream Cars of the 1980s.
Best of Show winners at the 37th annual Concours d'Elegance of America was awarded to a 1929 Duesenberg Model J owned by Charles Letts, Jr. of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and a 1937 Bugatti 57...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|The Crescendo Effect: As the Days Get Closer, The Cars Get Bigger at Russo and Steele's 15th Anniversary Auction Event!|
Scottsdale, Arizona (January 6th, 2015) – For Enthusiasts – By Enthusiasts. ™ This is far more than a tagline at Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions. It's a lifestyle, and we are gearing up to deliver that singular passion to the High Desert of sunny Scottsdale, Arizona for our annual flagship event during the world renowned collector car week. Additionally, Scottsdale marks the kick-off of the year-long celebration of our 15th anniversary. Held over five thrilling and actio...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|DP Season Championship Hangs in Balance; GT Champions Crowned|
|The track at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca felt more like a boxing ring as the gloves came off for the penultimate race of the 2012 GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series. From the drop of the green flag, through most of the race, teams were in full combat mode as the series championship title remained within grasping reach of several. Spectacular conditions at the track only served to enhance the fan enjoyment of the two hour and 45 minute sprint race for the 10 Daytona Prototypes and 17 Grand Touring ...[Read more...]|