|VOLKSWAGEN'S TURBOCHARGED 1.8-LITER ENGINE NAMED TO '2015 WARD'S 10 BEST ENGINES' LIST|
|• Now powering the 2015 Golf 1.8T, the EA888 turbocharged and direct-injection engine is honored on the coveted list for the second consecutive year|
Herndon, VA — Volkswagen of America, Inc. is pleased to announce today that the Volkswagen EA888 1.8-liter four-cylinder TSI® engine has been named to WardsAuto World magazine's '2015 10 Best Engines' list. Powering the all-new 2015 Golf 1.8T, Volkswagen's turbocharged and direct-injection engine was selected from among 37 competito...[Read more...]
|VOLKSWAGEN OF AMERICA REPORTS FEBRUARY 2014 SALES|
| ||February sales total 27,112 units
• Jetta Sedan delivered 10,597 units for the month
• Passat delivered 6,997 units for the month
• Tiguan delivered 2,019 units for the month
• High-mileage, TDI® Clean Diesel models accounted for 16.8 percent of sales in February • Passat TDI sales were 1,696, representing 24.2 percent of sales of the vehicle
Herndon, VA (March 3, 2014) — Volkswagen of America, Inc. (VWoA) today reported 27,112 units delivered in February.
'February was an expec...[Read more...]|
|THE NEW POLO - A PARADE OF PREMIERES AT GENEVA|
|Polo BlueMotion, Polo Blue GT and CrossPolo in top form
New efficiency TSI: For the first time, Polo BlueMotion with petrol engine (4.1 I/100 km)
Even more charisma: Polo BlueGT now with 150 PS, CrossPolo perfected
Ten key facts on the world premiere of the new Polo TSI BlueMotion, Polo TDI BlueMotion, Polo BlueGT and CrossPolo:
1.The world's most fuel-efficient five-seater with a petrol engine: The new Polo TSI BlueMotion consumes just 4.1 l/100 km.
2.The world's most fuel-efficient ...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|
|DUTCH SUPERCAR MAKER VENCER TO REVEAL STUNNING ‘SARTHE' AT SALON PRIVÉ 2013|
|• Salon Privé 2013: from Wednesday to Friday the 4th to 6th September|
Syon Park, London, 10 June 2013 – Salon Privé confirms Dutch super car manufacturer Vencer will reveal the Sarthe to the UK for the first time in the stunning grounds of Syon House.
Vencer was established in 2012 by Robert Cobben and is based in Vriezenveen. The first Vencer is the Sarthe, which had its world premiere in Monaco in April and Salon Privé is delighted to host it's UK reveal.
The Sarthe i...[Read more...]