|History Rolls into Hershey for RM's Annual Pennsylvania Sale|
|• Final countdown underway to RM's annual Hershey, Pennsylvania auction, held October 10 – 11 during the historic AACA Eastern Regional Fall Meet
• Two-day sale features 116 vehicles, with an emphasis on Brass and Classic Era motor cars
• Sale entries led by a rare, award-winning 1933 Chrysler CL Imperial Convertible Roadster
• Auction also features number of vehicles steeped with local Pennsylvania history
• Digital catalogue now available online at rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (S...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions' Don Davis Collection Attracts Texas-Size Bids|
|• RM Auctions posts over $21.2 million at the record-breaking sale of the distinguished Don Davis Collection, April 27 in Fort Worth, Texas
• Top seller: a rare 1967 Ferrari 330 GTS sold for $1,936,000, to establish a new auction record
• Five lots achieve million-dollar-plus results, with numerous auction records shattered
• Toyota 2000GT enters history books with seven-figure sales price
• Exceptional collection attracts bidders from 14 countries around the world
FORT WORTH, Texas (A...[Read more...]|
|Famous Bentley 4¼-Litre 'Embiricos' Special Makes Star Appearance At Crewe Factory|
|One of the rarest and most valuable Bentleys in the world, the 4¼-Litre 'Embiricos' special, is making an historic appearance at the marque's home in Crewe. Fresh from taking part in the Louis Vuitton 'Serenissima Run' in Venice and featuring at the Le Mans Classic as part of the Bentley lineup, this magnificent car takes pride of place in the Lineage Showroom at the firm's Pyms Lane factory until September.
Throughout the 1930s Bentley Motors, then owned by Rolls-Royce, was producing fast,...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America By RM's 2012 Auburn Spring Auction|
|'Variety' is the buzzword for this year's Auctions America by RM June 1-3 Auburn Spring auction, which will offer a huge range of collector vehicles and an enormous private collection of automotive memorabilia. More than 600 American muscle cars, Classics, foreign sports cars and hot rods will cross the block at the historic Auburn Auction Park, the company's national headquarters in Auburn, Indiana.
'Last year was our first spring event at the park,' said Auctions America by RM's President ...[Read more...]|