|PAIR OF COVETED FERRARIS LEAD SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF EUROPEAN SPORTS CARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Auctions America readies for its third annual California sale, July 17—18 at Santa Monica's historic Barker Hangar
• Multi-day auction features diverse roster of nearly 300 quality vehicles
• Well-rounded selection of European sports cars led by an iconic pair of Ferraris: a 1967 330 GTS and a 2004 Enzo
• Auctions America partners with Petrolicious to host single-day vintage rally in Southern California as a prelude to the July sale
• Full details and digital brochure available online a...[Read more...]|
|BRUCE MEYERS TO CELEBRATE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF ICONIC MEYERS MANX BY RACING IN 2014 NORRA MEXICAN 1000 RALLY|
|After months of preparation and with the support of an industry it helped create, Meyers Manx Inc. today proudly announced details of a new project to celebrate the car's 50th anniversary next month. It is entering company founder Bruce Meyers in next month's 2014 General Tire NORRA Mexican 1000 rally.
The iconic Meyers Manx dune buggy ('Old Red') was invented by Meyers in a small garage on the Balboa Peninsula of Newport Beach, California and first driven in May of 1964. The spirited and eve...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|FINAL COUNTDOWN UNDERWAY TO RM'S ANNUAL MICHIGAN SALE|
|• Exceptional 1932 Packard Twin Six Sport Phaeton and 1933 Marmon Sixteen Five-Passenger Sedan with Michigan collector heritage lead RM's sale at the Inn at St. John's, in Plymouth, Michigan, on July 27
• As the official auction of the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's, the single-day sale features a superb roster of 80 historic automobiles
• Additional sale highlights include a 1948 Chrysler Town & Country Convertible, a 1956 Austin-Healey 100M 'Dealer-Prepared' Le Mans BN2 Roadste...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America By RM's Spring Carlisle Auction Kicks off 2012 Northeastern U.S. Collector Car Season|
|Auctions America by RM will return to the Carlisle Expo Center in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, on April 26-27, 2012, to kick off the collector car season for the Northeastern U.S. with its Spring Carlisle auction.
Featuring nearly 300 American hot rods, muscle cars, classics and memorabilia during its two-day sale, the Spring Carlisle auction is held in conjunction with the Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral (April 25-29), hosted each year by Carlisle Events. The auction is one of se...[Read more...]|