|2017 JAGUAR XE DEBUTS IN LOS ANGELES WITH AWD AND APPLE WATCH CONNECTIVITY|
|- Award-winning Jaguar XE sports sedan to arrive in U.S. Jaguar showrooms Spring 2016
- Lineup to include Jaguar XE 20d, 25t and 35t models selectively available in XE, XE Premium, XE Prestige and XE R-Sport trims
- All models offered in rear-wheel drive with the option of all-wheel drive available on 20d and 35t models
- XE 35t will feature a 340hp supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine with a 0-60 mph time of 5.1 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 120 mph1
- XE 20d will feature a...[Read more...]|
|FIRST PRODUCTION TR5 TO BE SOLD BY CLASSIC MOTOR CARS|
| ||• The car will be on display at the Classic & Sports Car show at Alexandra Pa|
The first production right hand drive 1967 TR5 Roadster is to be sold by leading classic car restorers Classic Motor Cars (CMC).
This incredibly special car was the first TR5 P1 to be built on the normal assembly line, and is one of only 1,100 to be produced, carrying with it an indisputable history.
Manufactured on the 29th August 1967 by Standard Triumph Motor Company Limited, the car went into th...[Read more...]
|SIGNIFICANT MOTOR CARS FROM THE ARTHUR CARTER COLLECTION OFFERED AT THE BOND STREET SALE|
|- Bonhams offer the Arthur Carter Collection, featuring some of the worlds greatest examples from great British marque, Austin-Healey
- Collection includes 'ONX 113', the ex-Donald Healey, 1953 Austin-Healey 100/'100S' Coupe and 'SMO 746' the ex-Works/John Gott 1959 Austin-Healey 3000 Rally Car
- To be sold at Bonhams major year-end auction at New Bond Street on Sunday 6 December
Bonhams is pleased to announce the sale of two significant Austin-Healeys direct from the Collection of m...[Read more...]|
|Historic Horsepower Reigns at The Elegance at Hershey|
|Hershey, PA (April 16, 2014) – The Elegance at Hershey, known for its garden-party setting showcasing some of the world's rarest and most beautiful cars ever produced, will once again feature a stunning array of vintage high-performance and highly-collectible automobiles. These machines, ranging from a 1907 Renault Runabout to late 1960s Ferraris as well as other exotica, will be displayed on the manicured lawn of the majestic Hotel Hershey on June 15.
While the Indiana-based car compa...[Read more...]|
|START YOUR ENGINES: YOKOHAMA TIRE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES 2014 MOTORSPORTS LINEUP|
|• Tire maker will compete in Global Rallycross, sports cars, off-road racing and defend its drifting title
FULLERTON, CA (March 10, 2014) – Building upon its success in 2013 – which included capturing a championship in drifting and winning the Trophy Truck class at the HDRA South Point Vegas 250 race – Yokohama Tire Corporation (YTC) is gearing up for the 2014 motorsports season. 'It's a new year and we are fielding another strong racing lineup,' said Duane Sampson, YTC manager,...[Read more...]