|ART DECO-INSPIRED STYLING JOINS AMERICAN MUSCLE, 50S CHROME AND EUROPEAN SPEED AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE|
|• Auctions America announces latest highlights for its well-established Fort Lauderdale, Florida sale, April 1-3
• South Florida's premier collector car auction, three-day auction to feature diverse roster of nearly 500 collector cars and select automobilia
• Postwar period spectacularly represented by offering of a very special 1948 Tucker 48
• Event information and a frequently updated list of entries available online at www.auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (January 13, 2015) ...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|PORSCHE MOTORSPORT NORTH AMERICA PURCHASES HISTORIC ANDIAL NAME|
|Santa Ana, Calif. - February 14 - With the last active owner Dieter Inzenhofer retiring later this month, the legendary ANDIAL name will stay in the Porsche family as Porsche Motorsports North America, Inc. (PMNA) announced it has purchased the brand for future use.
ANDIAL is an anagram made from the names of the founding members - the late Arnold Wagner AN; Dieter Inzenhofer DI; and former PMNA president and current consultant Alwin Springer AL. From the company's formation in 1975, ...[Read more...]|
|September 15 d'Plaisir Road Rallye will precede|
|The September 15 road rally that precedes the Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance the following day has been named the d'Plaisir Road Rallye in honor of the 2012 Concours' theme 'French Curves.'
It begins with lunch at the Rolling Hills Country Club in Rolling Hills, traverses the stunning views and winding roads of the Peninsula and ends at the Palos Verdes Golf Club in Palos Verdes Estates with a helicopter golf ball drop and a reception honoring Concours Grand Marshals Peter and Merle Mullin...[Read more...]|