|ART DECO-INSPIRED STYLING JOINS AMERICAN MUSCLE, 50S CHROME AND EUROPEAN SPEED AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE|
|• Auctions America announces latest highlights for its well-established Fort Lauderdale, Florida sale, April 1-3
• South Florida's premier collector car auction, three-day auction to feature diverse roster of nearly 500 collector cars and select automobilia
• Postwar period spectacularly represented by offering of a very special 1948 Tucker 48
• Event information and a frequently updated list of entries available online at www.auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (January 13, 2015) ...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|Pagenaud Joins Honda Effort At Pikes Peak International Hill Climb|
| ||06/05/2013 - TORRANCE, Calif. Honda-powered IndyCar racer Simon Pagenaud, winner of Sunday's IZOD IndyCar Series race in Detroit, will make his 'Race to the Clouds' debut later this month, driving a highly-modified Honda Odyssey as part of Honda's record-setting 11-vehicle, nine-class effort at the 2013 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
With support from Honda's North American motorsports and R&D companies – Honda Performance Development and Honda R&D Americas, Inc. – the company wi...[Read more...]|
|Toyota Motorsport GmbH Brings Electric Technology to Pikes Peak|
|Toyota Motorsport GmbH (TMG) will demonstrate its high-performance electric powertrain technology on one of North America's most demanding motorsport events; the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in Colorado on 8 July.
Last year TMG set a new electric lap record at the Nürburgring Nordschleife with the road-legal TMG EV P001 car, a record which still stands today.
TMG's advanced electric and electronic department has spent the past months developing on an updated electric powertrain, w...[Read more...]|