|Two new special models: E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet for connoisseurs and aficionados|
| ||Stuttgart – The Coupé and Cabriolet versions of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class are starting off into autumn with two special-edition models. The Sport Edition impresses with sporty details both inside and out. The V8 Edition comes with exclusive appointments to arouse the desire of customers. Alongside the special-edition models, Mercedes-Benz is further upgrading all its E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet models – such as with comprehensive smartphone integration and Live Traffic Information.
|THE COUNTDOWN TO AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE NOW UNDERWAY|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale features nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Joining the list of previously announced feature consignments are a 1970 Plymouth Hemi Superbird, a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz and a 1934 Packard Twelve Convertible Sedan
• Digital catalog now available for download at auctionsamerica.com
|MERCEDES-BENZ 2014 G63 AMG: THE ULTIMATE G-CLASS|
| ||The latest technology for the AMG off-road icon: the new 2014 G63 AMG impresses with a state-of-the-art powertrain, expressive new design and improved efficiency. All this is largely attributable to the AMG 5.5-liter V8 biturbo engine delivering 536 hp and the AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7-speed automatic transmission.
Every new AMG high-performance vehicle offers an outstanding mix of 'more power from less fuel' – and the G63 AMG is no exception. The 'strong man' in the AMG model range has been furt...[Read more...]|
|1937 Delage Takes Home Best Of Show At The 10Th Annual Keeneland Concours D'Elegance|
|Mustangs, classic cars, helicopters and motorcycles take center stage
LEXINGTON, KY – July 22, 2013 – A very deserving 1937 Delage was named Best In Show at the annual Keeneland Concours d'Elegance on July 20.
The Mari Hulman George award for Best of Show went to the 1937 Delage D8 120 SS Aerodynamic Coupe presented by The Patterson Collection of Louisville. The French car also was named top car in its class, Coach-built Classics. The Best of Show Award is presented by the In...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|