|One Off 1965 Ferrari 330 GT 'Shark Nose' to Cross the Block at Russo and Steele's 2016 Arizona Auction Event|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (December 1st, 2015) – Combining avant-garde Pininfarina styling with outstanding V-12 performance, Ferrari's 330 GT 2+2 was a comfortable 2+2 model and while following in the footsteps of the prior 250 GTE 2+2, the 330 GT 2+2 upped the ante on performance and set new standards for comfortable, high-speed motoring pleasure for up to four with its 50-millimeter wheelbase extension. While clearly an elegant and sophisticated road car, the taut Pininfarina-styled 330 GT 2...[Read more...]|
|RM SOTHEBY'S TO OFFER THE EX-FANGIO, EX-WORKS FERRARI 290 MM IN NEW YORK CITY...|
| ||RM SOTHEBY'S TO OFFER THE EX-FANGIO, EX-WORKS FERRARI 290 MM IN NEW YORK CITY: ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST HISTORIC AND VALUABLE SPORTS RACING CARS
• RM Sotheby's secures ex-works 1956 Ferrari 290 MM by Scaglietti, chassis 0626, for its 'Driven by Disruption' sale, December 10 in New York City
• Built for racing legend and five-time World Champion Juan Manuel Fangio to compete in the 1956 Mille Miglia, 0626 was driven by the 'Who's Who' of motorsport in period
• Career highlights includ...[Read more...]|
|Celebrity Owned 1963 Ferrari 250GT Lusso Set to Take Center Stage at Russo and Steele Monterey 2015!|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (April 15, 2015) – By the early 1960s, Ferrari's racing and street cars began to diverge in basic essence, with the Scuderia's competition cars quickly becoming more specialized and the road cars reflecting the growing demand among Ferrari buyers for more comfort and luxury. Debuted at Paris in 1962, the Grand Touring-oriented 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso of 1963-64 was quite similar in appearance to the outgoing 250 GT SWB (short wheelbase) Berlinettas of 1959-62, but outf...[Read more...]|
|Postwar Ferrari Named Best of Show at 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance|
| ||1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe Named 'Best of Show'
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2014) -- Excited cheers echoed across the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links Sunday when a 1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe was named Best of Show at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, owned by Jon Shirley of Medina, Washington, was the first postwar car to take the top award at the prestigious event in nearly five decades. It was also the first Ferrari to win.
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma...[Read more...]|