|HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE LHD CLASSICS FOR AUCTION AT THE UK'S BIGGEST CLASSIC CAR SHOW|
|• More than 120 highly collectible classic and modern cars on offer in Silverstone Auctions' final sale of the year.|
• The auction takes place at the UK's biggest classic car show, the NEC Classic Motor Show on the 12th and 13th November in Birmingham.
• International classic car enthusiasts looking to take advantage of favourable exchange rates may be tempted by a number of significant left-hand drive cars on offer.
Preparing for its final classic car auc...[Read more...]
|Extremely Original 'Holy Grail' 1970 Oldsmobile 442 W-30 Convertible at Russo and Steele's 2016 Arizona Auction Event|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (November 24, 2015) – While Oldsmobile is believed to have created the first true American 'muscle car' with the release of its 303 V-8 Rocket 88 in 1949, it was not until 1964 that it returned to the concept with the 442 option, derived from the 'Police Apprehender Pursuit' package on the intermediate F-85 Cutlass. Signifying the car's four-barrel carburetor, four-speed manual transmission and dual exhaust, the '442' designation announced a serious performance car wit...[Read more...]|
|FORD REVEALS NEW HIGH-SPEC AND SPORT MODELS AT GENEVA MOTOR SHOW; PREMIERES ALL-NEW EDGE S SUV IN EUROPE|
|◾Ford Motor Company reveals sporty, dynamic new models for Europe as it extends its line-up at the Geneva Motor Show
◾All-new Edge Sport SUV shown in Europe for the first time. All-new S-MAX Titanium Sport revealed
◾Ford also reveals EcoSport S and distinctive two-tone Focus Red and Black Editions, which each offer unique styling and equipment
◾Line-up of vehicles on display already includes all-new Focus RS, making its worldwide motor show debut, and Ford GT supercar, revealed in Europe for ...[Read more...]|
|NEW WORLD RECORD SET WITH THE NISSAN LEAF IN THE LEAD|
|CUPERTINO, Calif. – California has witnessed the world's largest ever parade of electric vehicles (EVs), 507 cars in one place ... and most were Nissan LEAFs. This new record was set during Plug-in America's National Drive Electric Week, at a time when EV sales continue to climb for Nissan.
'We are currently at around 61,000 sales in the United States since the launch of LEAF four years ago. It is number one in the market (and) number one in the world. It is a natural fit for an opport...[Read more...]|
|RARE COLLECTOR VEHICLES ADDED TO UPCOMING AUCTIONS AMERICA CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Auctions America's three-day sale returns to Burbank, California July 31 – August 2 |
• Early auction highlights include a 1967 Shelby Mustang Group II Notchback, a 1953 Ferrari 250 Europa by Pinin Farina, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network), August 1-2
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (June 11, 2014)– Af...[Read more...]