|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS TO CELEBRATE THE BRAND AT THE 2013 MITSUBISHI OWNER'S DAY (MOD)|
| ||Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) will host its annual celebration of all things Mitsubishi Motors for thousands of passionate Mitsubishi vehicle owners and automotive enthusiasts at the 2013 Mitsubishi Owner's Day (MOD) to take place at the company's headquarters located at 6400 Katella Avenue in Cypress, California 90630. The festivities kick off promptly beginning at 9:00 am on Saturday, July 13 and are open to the public and completely free of charge.
Last year's MOD event drew...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24...[Read more...]|
|2012 Keeneland Concours d'Elegance Features Packard Automobiles|
|The 9th annual Keeneland Concours d'Elegance will once again bring more than 150 classic and collector automobiles and motorcycles to the grounds of the historic Keeneland Race Course on Saturday, July 21, 2012.
This year's featured marque is Packard, and collectors from across the country will compete for trophies in 18 classes of classic, vintage and exotic autos and motorcycles. Packard autos will be divided into pre-war and post-war classes. Other featured classes include the Motorcycle P...[Read more...]|