|2017 Corvette Grand Sport Priced At $66,445|
|• Track-focused model offers 1.2g cornering, 3.6-sec. 0-60 time with Z07 package|
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – Chevrolet announced today the track-bred 2017 Corvette Grand Sport will be priced at $66,445 for coupe models and $70,445 for convertibles, when they go on sale this summer. The prices include the destination charge, but not tax, title and other dealer fees.
With heritage-inspired design cues combined with track-focused chassis and suspension elements, the new Grand Sport build...[Read more...]
|GENERAL MOTORS GALORE AT MECUM KISSIMMEE 2016|
|• '69 Trans Am Convertibles, '69 ZL1s and Featured Corvettes at Auction, Jan. 15-24|
Walworth, Wis. – Jan. 12, 2016 – As the world's largest collector-car auction featuring 3,000 vehicles, Mecum Kissimmee is unequaled in its variety of makes and models being offered this year. An auction historically dominated by 'The Big Three,' for 2016, more than one-third of the cars set to cross the auction block hail from the factories of General Motors, including more than 200 Corvettes, m...[Read more...]
|Lexus Adds to the ‘F' Brand Stable With Addition of GS F Sedan|
|•High Revving 5.0L V8 Producing 467 hp in Five Passenger Sedan
•Lexus Goes Racing on Global Scale and Reveals New Motorsports Logo
DETROIT (Jan. 13, 2015) – Throaty rumbles and nimble handling aren't just for sport coupes. Meet the all-new 2016 Lexus GS F performance sedan. It is not a standard luxury sedan or track car. The GS F rolled into the North American International Auto Show today with a growl, four doors and enough cabin space to comfortably accommodate five adults.
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|400TH BUGATTI VEYRON SOLD – THE VEYRON BEGINS ITS FINAL LAP|
|Just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
• 400th Veyron is a Grand Sport Vitesse 'Jean-Pierre Wimille' of the six-part edition 'Les Légendes de Bugatti'|
• Head of Bugatti Wolfgang Schreiber, 'A unique success story about the most exclusive and luxurious super sports car brand in the world'
Molsheim, 5 December 2013. Bugatti has sold its 400th Veyron. Since the production run of the Veyron and its variants is limited to just 450 models, thi...[Read more...]