|2017 Corvette Grand Sport Priced At $66,445|
|• Track-focused model offers 1.2g cornering, 3.6-sec. 0-60 time with Z07 package|
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – Chevrolet announced today the track-bred 2017 Corvette Grand Sport will be priced at $66,445 for coupe models and $70,445 for convertibles, when they go on sale this summer. The prices include the destination charge, but not tax, title and other dealer fees.
With heritage-inspired design cues combined with track-focused chassis and suspension elements, the new Grand Sport build...[Read more...]
|GENERAL MOTORS GALORE AT MECUM KISSIMMEE 2016|
|• '69 Trans Am Convertibles, '69 ZL1s and Featured Corvettes at Auction, Jan. 15-24|
Walworth, Wis. – Jan. 12, 2016 – As the world's largest collector-car auction featuring 3,000 vehicles, Mecum Kissimmee is unequaled in its variety of makes and models being offered this year. An auction historically dominated by 'The Big Three,' for 2016, more than one-third of the cars set to cross the auction block hail from the factories of General Motors, including more than 200 Corvettes, m...[Read more...]
|BUGATTI SELLS THE LAST VEYRON|
|◾Bugatti president Wolfgang Dürheimer: 'An unprecedented chapter in automobile history has reached its climax'
◾World première for the 450th Veyron at the Geneva Motor Show
◾Veyron is the world's most powerful and fastest production supercar
Molsheim, 23rd February 2015. Bugatti has sold the 450th and last Veyron. 16 cylinders, 1,200 PS, a maximum torque of 1,500 Nm, 0 to 100 km/h in 2.5 seconds and a world record speed of 431.072 km/h – these are the figures that describe the ma...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|LE MANS GREATS HEAD STUNNING ROSTER OF ADDITIONAL ENTRIES FOR RM'S 2014 PARIS SALE DURING RETROMOBILE WEEK|
|• Anticipation builds ahead of RM's €25 million debut Paris sale on 5 February 2014
• More Le Mans greats join stunning competition car line-up at saleLatest highlights include a 1982 Rondeau M482 Le Mans GTP, a veteran of five Le Mans 24 hours races, and a mighty 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans Prototype, which finished 2nd at Le Mans, was driven by Jacques Villeneuve, and has been entrusted to be sold by RM by the Peugeot factory
• Other recently secured entries include a Bugatti Type 40 Ro...[Read more...]|