|ANDIAL DIVISION OF PORSCHE MOTORSPORT NORTH AMERICA OPENS ITS DOORS TO RACE CAR REVIVALS|
|Santa Ana, California – November 24, 2014 - The first ANDIAL-prepared Porsche 911 GT3 Cup race car, owned by Porsche Club of America (PCA) member Klaus Viljanmaa (Wichita, Kansas), has been completed and is now running in PCA events, signaling the start of completion of five specially prepared ANDIAL Edition race cars.
Ever since ANDIAL founders, the late Arnold Wagner, Dieter Inzenhofer and Alwin Springer (the company got its name by combining two letters from each of their names) le...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|THOMAS SABO EXTENDS INVOLVEMENT WITH MERCEDES-BENZ AND THE DTM|
|- Long-term sponsor partner THOMAS SABO steps up cooperation with Mercedes-Benz in the DTM
- Roberto Merhi to line-up in THOMAS SABO Mercedes AMG C-Coup
- The lifestyle brand's logos to feature on racing overalls of all Mercedes-Benz DTM drivers and on front spoilers of all DTM Mercedes AMG C-Coup s
The THOMAS SABO lifestyle brand is strengthening ties with Mercedes-Benz in the world's most popular touring car series. The company, headquartered in the Bavarian town of Lauf an der Pegnitz, ...[Read more...]|
|Six Decades Of Ferrari At Mecum's Daytime Auction|
|1954 Ferrari 750 Monza Headlines Select Offering of Italian Illuminati
Mecum Auctions will present its 4th annual Monterey Daytime Auction, Aug. 16-18, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf course, featuring some of finest machines Ferrari has ever produced headlined by a 1954 750 Monza Spyder Scaglietti.
By turns part of the Engelbert Stieger, Brando Wang, Walter Burani and Roberto Crippa collections, 1954 Ferrari 750 Monza Spyder Scaglietti S/N 0462MD...[Read more...]|
|RM Secures One-Of-A-Kind Ferrari and Talbot-Lago For its Monterey sale|
|RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, is delighted to announce two new headline attractions for its highly anticipated Monterey, California sale, August 17–18: a spectacular 1955 Ferrari 410 Sport Berlinetta and a flawless 1938 Talbot-Lago T23 Teardrop Coupe.
On display at the company's sale in Monaco this week (May 11–12), both automobiles represent the pinnacle of exclusivity and style. The extraordinarily rare 410 S, chassis 0594 C...[Read more...]|