- Hummer H3The next chapter of the growing HUMMER legacy, the 2006 H3 delivers authentic HUMMER style and off-road capability in a smaller, more fuel efficient package. Just as its legendary H1 and H2 siblings did in the full-size segment, the H3 will create a new leader in off-road capability among midsize sport utilities when it arrives at dealers in spring 2005.
- Volvo 3CC ConceptFrom the outside, the Volvo 3CC has an iconic funky-cool tapered shape designed to make a dynamic statement that nonetheless is unmistakably Volvo. Under the hood is an electric powertrain that quietly propels the Volvo 3CC to a governed top speed of over 135 km/h (85 mph) and delivers zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) acceleration in approximately ten seconds – with zero emissions!
- Subaru B9 Tribeca'B9' denotes Subaru's signature, horizontally-opposed Boxer engine and the number 9 comes from a part of Subaru's product line-up category codes.
Tribeca is a vibrant New York City neighbourhood with many distinctive boutiques, galleries, and restaurants, where young artists work and cutting-edge trends are created that attract worldwide attention. Its name is an abbreviation of Triangle Below Canal Street (a triangle-shaped area south of Canal Street and north of Wall Street in Manhattan).
- Washington DC Auto ShowThe 2005 Washington Auto Show opened its doors to the public on Sunday, December 26, 2004 at the Washington Convention Center.
Hundreds of thousands of visitors will enter the turnstiles during the eight-day staging of the 63rd auto show, entranced by that new car smell and chance to peruse 700 makes and models from 37 domestic and import manufacturers.
- Infiniti KurazaThe Infiniti Kuraza Concept takes an exploratory look at future SUV interior design, starting with equal comfort, amenities and roominess provided for all passengers. The Kuraza Concept combines traditional Japanese design cues, extensive use of natural materials and modern technology to create a highly social, highly luxurious interior environment. The concept will be shown at at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January.
- Mercury Meta OneMeta One is more than a safety concept alone. Its name is derived from the Greek word 'meta,' meaning 'transcends' or 'goes beyond.' In the case of the Mercury Meta One concept, the name connotes the personality of the concept, which transcends the ordinary and the expected in a passenger vehicle. Not only does Meta One foretell the design vision for Mercury's future and suggest possibilities for future safety innovation, it also presents a world-first advanced powertrain plus enhanced electronics and personalization features.
- Bentley Arnage LimousineBentley Motors is delighted to confirm that the unique Arnage Limousine concept, created by its Bentley Mulliner coachbuilding division for the 2004 Geneva International Salon is to be put into a limited production run. Such has been the demand following its unveiling, 20 individually numbered, bespoke Arnage Limousines will be commissioned for customers looking to own a truly luxurious car that provides extraordinary levels of comfort and craftsmanship as well as valuable privacy.
- Brabus Ultimate 101BRABUS now offers the sportiest subcompact ever. Starting immediately BRABUS will take orders for the special model with exclusive BRABUS equipment and 101 hp / 74 kW of power. The car is painted 'Racing Red' and costs 39,900 Euros MSRP.
- Ford Explorer Sport TracThe Ford Explorer Sport Trac concept delivers more of everything that helped the original sport utility truck launch one of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Rinspeed SensoThe automotive sector can look forward to a world premiere on March 1, 2005 when the renowned Swiss car designer and solution specialist Rinspeed and Bayer MaterialScience, one of the largest producers of plastic in the world, will be presenting their ideas and visions for the next generation of cars with the 'Senso' concept car.
- Nissan AZEAL ConceptNissan's AZEAL Coupe, the first concept car created at the new Nissan Design America, Inc. studios in Farmington Hills, Mich., is set to debut at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit in early January.
- Suzuki Concept XThe ‘Concept X' forms part of the next generation of Suzuki vehicles, which include the new Suzuki Swift and an all new Grand Vitara.
- BMW M6Hot on the heels of the new M5, and taking lightweight design solutions from the M3 CSL, the new M6 combines supercar presence with Grand Touring potential.
- Acura RD-XThe Acura RDX Concept vehicle will make its debut at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. This concept version of the upcoming Acura entry SUV, which will go on sale in 2006, combines the performance of a sports sedan with the versatility and utility of a premium SUV.
- Kia KCD-IIThe Kia KCD-II will be unveiled at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The KCD II is the second concept vehicle from Kia's California design centre.
- Mazda MX CrossportThe Mazda MX Crossport is scheduled to be be unveiled at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- Chrysler Firepower ConceptChrysler has released sketches of a new concept car it will be debuting at the 2005 NAIAS (Detroit Auto Show).
It will be powered by a 6.1 liter V8, with 425bhp and 570 Nm of torque.