2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 |
Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec |
- Nissan Urge Xbox 360 ConceptNissan North America Inc. (NNA) and Microsoft Corp. have merged automobile design and gaming technology to create the first-ever fully integrated gaming system within a vehicle. Conceived by Nissan Design America Inc. (NDA) and equipped with the Xbox 360(TM) next-generation video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Nissan URGE concept car allows drivers (while parked) to play 'Project Gotham Racing(R) 3' using the car's own steering wheel, gas pedal and brake pedal while viewing the game on a flip-down seven-inch LCD screen. 'PGR(R) 3' is developed exclusively for Xbox 360 by Bizarre Creations Ltd. for Microsoft Game Studios.
- Jefferson 500 Car CruiseA few months ago at the Jefferson 500 there was a gathering of European masterpieces such as MG, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Jaguar, and more. The gathering consisted of car clubs and enthusiasts enjoying the day's event and anticipating the charity laps on the Summit Point circuit. Please enjoy the photographs and coverage of this event.
- Mazda CX-7Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced details of its much-anticipated upcoming 2007 Mazda CX-7 crossover sport-utility vehicle (SUV). The company also confirmed that the car will make its public debut at the upcoming Greater Los Angeles Auto Show here, and the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January 2006.
The all-new Mazda CX-7 is the first of three Mazda vehicles that are being designed and engineered specifically for the North American market.
- Updated Message BoardThe message board has been updated. Included in the updates are new skins, quick reply, point system, and so much more.
- Factory Five Racing GTMThe idea for the GTM is simple. Design a modern supercar and price it where an ordinary guy can afford. The only catch is that you have to provide your own running gear (GM based) and you have to build it yourself.
After more than three years of engineering and development work, we are ready to introduce the world to our vision of what an American-designed Supercar should be. The GTM is an American V-8 powered, mid-engined car with a composite body shell and an aluminum and steel tube frame chassis. The car uses GM Performance engine and suspension parts with four-corner coil-over shocks, huge brakes and a Porsche 911 Transaxle.
- Audi R10AUDI AG is once again one step ahead of the opposition: The inventor of ‘TDI' will become the world's first automobile manufacturer to fight for overall victory with a diesel engine at the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans. The all-new Audi R10, which was unveiled on December 13 in Paris, is powered by a totally new 5.5-litre, twelve-cylinder bi-turbo TDI engine, which is extremely quiet and economical.
The Le Mans Prototype, with over 650 hp and more than 1,100 Newton metres torque, significantly exceeds the power produced by the majority of previous Audi racing cars – including that of its victorious R8 predecessor.
- Lotus Europa SThe new Lotus Europa S, a Grand Tourer (GT) inspired two-seater will provide Lotus customers with a spectacular sportscar with significantly enhanced levels of touring and cruising capability. It will provide drivers with higher levels of practicality and refinement to complement the simplicity of the Lotus Elise and Exige models.
The Lotus Europa S follows the core Lotus philosophy of performance through light weight enabling this refined and very high performing GT car to weigh just 995 kg.