2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 |
Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec |
- Cincinnati Concours d'Elegance in Ault ParkConcours D'Elegance at Ault Park
To say the Concours D'Elegance at Ault Park is just another car show is like saying the Kentucky Derby is just the ninth race or Augusta is just a place to shoot 18. Automobiles come out of private collections from all over the country to participate in this show. The gardens of Ault Park are transformed into a museum of truly one-of-a-kind and historically significant automobiles. The doors open only once a year and the exhibit changes every year. Automobiles valued at over $100,000 are the norm. Million dollar automobiles are common - some reach eight figure values.
In addition to gorgeous cars, you can view the history of the automobile. For example, in the Racing Class the history of the sport comes to life through the cars - a 1926 Ford Model T Speedster next to a 1969 Indy Racer next to a 1991 Formula One Ferrari. The history of Shelby American graces the center lawn of the garden this year. Competition Cobras, street Cobras and every year of Shelby Mustang were on display.
- BeaveRun MotorSports - Drifting, NASA, YSRBeaveRun MotorSports ComPlex, the north east region's premier destination for car, motorcycle and kart enthusiasts. With over 400 acres of world-class facilities, including two race tracks, with a third (the 'South' track) under development, one of the country's top three karting centers and a six-acre vehicle testing and training area.
- Carnegie Crime Prevention Car CruiseThe Carnegie Crime Prevention car cruise was held at the post office parking lot located in downtown Carnegie PA. There was oldies music and 50/50 raffles. More importantly, there was a strong showing from the early 1950 and 1960's Ford, Chevy, and Dodge model line ups.
As with most car cruises, all makes and models were welcome.
- Ferrari FXXFerrari has developed a truly innovative technical collaboration programme around the FXX prototype aimed at its most dedicated and passionate Clients. The FXX is the most advanced GT ever created at Maranello and its mission is to involve Ferrari's most valued Clients as genuine Prancing Horse Test Drivers in their own right. The wealth of data and experience gathered in the course of this very special programme will be exceptionally important.
In fact, the feedback from these highly skilled, non-professional Client Test Drivers will be compared and supplemented with suggestions from Michael Schumacher, Rubens Barrichello and Ferrari's professional in-house Test Drivers.
Every Client who signs up for the FXX project by purchasing one of the estimated 20 or so cars being built, will actually be joining Team Ferrari, and will have his driving experiences at the wheel of this new car monitored directly by the Prancing Horse's technicians and specialists.
- Marcos Engineering TSO GT2The TSO-GT2 Coupe is a lightweight, high performance race inspired sportscar that delivers breathtaking performance and everyday driving comfort. Instilled with many attributes of the celebrated Marcos race cars, the TSO-GT2 delivers a sensational driving experience. Powered by a reliable, race proven aluminium 5.7 Litre engine, the TS0-GT2 produces up to 475 horsepower and a throaty V8 growl.
- Susquehannock Trail ProRallyStage rallying is the most exciting and demanding motorsports. With its high percentage of stage miles and a course featuring some of the most challenging roads in the world, Susquehannock Trail Pro Rally (STPR) is one of the United States' best known events.
- Mercedes-Benz Bionic Concept CarThinking the unthinkable. Looking beyond the horizon. Leaving familiar paths and giving new ideas a chance: that is the philosophy of DaimlerChrysler, the technological leader among automobile manufacturers.
For more than 100 years the technological lead of the Stuttgart company has been based on the creativity of its engineers – and on their enthusiasm for visions. None of this has changed to the present day, and DaimlerChrysler specialists take up the challenge to shape the future of the automobile on a daily basis. There are no limits here: in order to create trailblazing innovations for even more safety, environmental compatibility and comfort, they research all the possibilities offered by technology and science. For experience has shown that only free, interdisciplinary thinking leads to really outstanding results.
- 2005 Jefferson 500The Jefferson 500 was established as a celebration of the great long distance races from motorsports past. Summit Point Raceway retains the charm of racing circuits from the 50's and 60's, and is the perfect facility to experience what it must have been like to compete back in the day. This marks the first year of the union between Brian Redman and HMSA. Brian will remain an essential part of this event. As a result of this union, this year's event promises to be bigger and better than last year. In addition to the normal races the Australia United States Healey Challenge and the ARK Project Sports 2000 group was added for the first time.