2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 |
Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec |
- Pittsburgh World of WheelsAll shows held throughout the U.S. and Canada – AutoRama, World of Wheels, Cavalcade of Customs – are sanctioned by the International Show Car Association (ISCA,) and exhibitors' vehicles are assigned categories and professionally judged based on ISCA rules. Points are awarded on the 'A' rating based on the size of each show. Cash and awards are distributed to various category and special award winners at each event.
- Barrett-Jackson Auto AuctionThe 35th Anniversary Barrett-Jackson 'World's Greatest Collector Car Event' kicked off to a resounding success as over 25,000 people packed the auction grounds during the event's first ever Family Day on January 15, 2006. The auction ran from January 17 through January 22, 2006, at WestWorld in Scottsdale.
'This is an affirmation that the hobby is still gaining enormous popularity just like we had suspected,' commented Craig Jackson, president and CEO of the Barrett-Jackson Auction Company. '25,000 enthusiasts crowded WestWorld, which meant that it's not only the auction, but the vehicles themselves that people flock to see. This proves Barrett-Jackson is truly the automotive lifestyle event.'
- Dodge Charger SRT8 Super BeeThe 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee is the first special edition of the 'Charger on steroids' from Chrysler Group's Street and Racing Technology (SRT). It features 'Detonator Yellow' exterior color with black hood and deck-lid face, Super Bee logos on front and rear fenders, and contrasting yellow stitching on the seats, steering wheel and shift knob.
- Prodrive P2Prodrive has unveiled P2, its unique two-seater sports car, which has gone from concept to reality in just nine months.P2 is a fully working car featuring Prodrive?s latest technology and which has been entirely designed, engineered and built by the motorsport and automotive specialist at its operations at Banbury and Warwick in the UK.
- Chevrolet Camaro ConceptThe Camaro Concept embodies the performance and passion that have made first-generation Camaros some of the most sought-after collector cars, updating the formula with a fuel-efficient powertrain, sophisticated chassis and contemporary design execution. The goal is to make the sport coupe relevant to younger enthusiasts while retaining its appeal to its current fans.
- Ferrari 599 GTBWith the release of the 599 GTB Ferrari is presenting its most powerful V12-engined production car of all time.
Amedeo Felisa, Ferrari's Vice General Manager will announce today at the Detroit Motor Show the birth of the latest model developed in Maranello.
- Ford F250 Super Chief ConceptThe Ford F-250 Super Chief concept takes truck leadership to a new level - as the world's first vehicle with Tri-Flex fueling, enabling the supercharged V-10 to run for 500 miles between fill-ups on hydrogen, E85 ethanol or gasoline.
- Ford Reflex ConceptThe Ford Reflex proves that small cars can be bold, American and innovative. The sporty concept is expected to be an auto show star, reflecting a growing and important 'small is big' trend in America.
- 2006 North American International Auto ShowThe 2006 Detroit Auto Show was once again an amazing event with lots of new concepts and world debuts. The return of some historical nameplates such as the Chrysler Imperial, Dodge Challenger, Chevy Camaro, Lamborghini Miura, and Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 took center stage.
Held in the Cobo Hall in downtown Detroit, the press days for the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) have concluded. The doors will be open to the public from January 14th through the 22nd.
Please enjoy the coverage of this years Detroit Auto Show.
- Lamborghini Miura ConceptThe House of the Raging Bull brings back a legendary name from the company's past with the breathtaking 'Lamborghini Miura Concept'. The 'Lamborghini Miura Concept' will be the first Lamborghini vehicle to be conjured from the talented pen of Walter de' Silva, Head of Lamborghini Design. de' Silva's other design responsibilities include serving as Head of Design of Audi Group. The talented designer's idea for the new concept was simple: a retro-inspired look heralding back to one of the auto world's most famous icons, the legendary Miura.
- Saleen Sport Truck S331Saleen the premier manufacturer of limited edition, high-performance vehicles, today marked a new paradigm in sport truck performance with its debut of the pre-production Supercharged Saleen Sport Truck S331, at the LA Auto Show.
- Dodge Challenger ConceptThe 2006 Dodge Challenger concept resurrects another authentic American muscle car for the Dodge brand and continues to build on the success and heritage of the Hemi engine. ''This concept possesses the heritage and classic forms of the original Dodge Challenger,'' said Trevor Creed, Senior Vice President - Chrysler Group Design. ''However, the ability to use the Dodge Magnum, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 series architecture as the concept's foundation allowed us to bring a new level of quality and fit-and-finish to a muscle car icon.''
- EDAG Pontiac Solstice HardtopIn its first-ever appearance at the Detroit Motor Show, EDAG will exhibit two show cars as proof of its competence when it comes to innovative development solutions, including small series production.
- Volkswagen GX3Pure affordable performance: Crossover between sports car and motorcycle. It only takes 5.7 seconds to go from 0-62.5 mph (100 km/h) and the fuel consumption in the city is estimated to be 46 mpg (5.2 l/100 km). GX3 was conceived for the U.S. by the Moonraker team and VW's Design Center in California.
- LA Auto ShowMore than 30 World or North American premieres will help give the final January LA Auto Show a big send-off on media days, Jan. 4 and 5, 2006, before the show moves to its new dates in November 2006.
Volkswagen has one of the first news conferences and will reveal a vehicle that's ideal for the Southern California climate – the 2007 Volkswagen Eos, an entirely new two-door, five passenger hardtop convertible that makes its North American debut. Volkswagen will also introduce its sporty 2006 GTI.
Toyota will conduct the World premiere of its stylishly new 2007 Yaris subcompact car, while Mazda will showcase 'design, technology, style and versatility' with the Worldwide introduction of its all-new Mazda CX-7 crossover.
General Motors is once again using the LA Auto Show to unveil a significant number of production vehicles. Seven vehicles, six of which are World debuts, will be introduced following its media breakfast.
Additionally, Audi reveals its first-ever SUV, the Q7; Porsche sports it powerful Cayman S; Lamborghini pops the top with the Gallardo Spyder; and Mercedes-Benz introduces its all-new S-class. Yet, the most expensive and fastest car to receive its North American introduction is the $1.2 million, 987-horsepower Bugatti Veyron.
- Pontiac Solstice GXPFrom its 2002 auto show introduction to an early-order program that sold 1,000 cars in 41 minutes, the Pontiac Solstice has always invoked a passionate response from customers. For 2007 Pontiac took the vehicle's combination of sensuous styling and driving exhilaration to a new level with the turbocharged Solstice GXP.