Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Washington Models, News, and Images
View list with thumbnails
NEW WASHINGTON MUSEUM CELEBRATES AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY AND CULTURE
• Toyota Helps Honor a Century of Effort to Build National Museum
Washington, D.C. -- Sept. 21, 2016
– The charge began with black veterans of the Civil War. Decades later, civil rights activists assumed the mantle. Now, thanks to the ....
VWGoA CONTINUES ITS PARTNERSHIP WITH THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF GREATER WASHINGTON WITH A $25,000 DONATION
• Volkswagen Group of America helps to enrich the lives of youth in Washington, DC area
Herndon, VA (March 18, 2016)
—Volkswagen Group of America Inc. (VWGoA) recently continued its long-standing partnership with the Fairfax Region o....
NEW TRACK LAYOUT REVEALED FOR RED BULL GRC WASHINGTON DC PRESENTED BY VOLKSWAGEN
The second annual Red Bull Global Rallycross Washington DC presented by Volkswagen will feature a brand new, nine-turn layout in RFK Stadium Lot 8. At .980 miles, the new course is one of the longest of the 2015 Red Bull GRC season, while the return ....
WASHINGTON STATE GOV. INSLEE, BELLEVUE NISSAN OPEN NEW EV FAST-CHARGING DEPOT
– Washington State Gov. Jay Inslee today officially opened a first-of-its-kind EV fast-charging depot at the new Bellevue Nissan outside Seattle. The fast-charging depot features six fast-charging stations – the largest group o....
ENVIRONMENTAL ADVANCEMENTS & INCREASED VALUE OF CLEAN DIESEL VEHICLES HIGHLIGHTED BY AWARDS AT WASHINGTON D.C. AUTO SHOW
– Three clean diesel vehicles with impressive fuel efficiency and long-term value were among the vehicles honored for environmental and high-value accomplishments at the Washington Auto Show on Thursday.
Yokohama Tire Corporation'S New Advan Neova® Ad08 R To Debut At Washington Formula Drift Event, July 19-20
• Yokohama-sponsored driver Michael Essa looks to move up in the standings on Yokohama's 'fastest tire yet'
FULLERTON, CA (July 17, 2013)
– Veteran drifting competitor Michael Essa is taking Yokohama Tire Corporation's (YTC) newest u....
Washington Parish, Louisiana Proclaims July 12, 2013 As 'Collector Car Appreciation Day'
Washington Parish, Louisiana President Richard N. Thomas issued a proclamation declaring July 12, 2013 'Collector Car Appreciation Day' in the jurisdiction. Earlier this year, the U.S. Senate passed Senate Resolution 176 at the SEMA Action Network's ....
NEW TECHNOLOGY DIESEL TRUCKS & VEHICLES TO BE FEATURED AT THE 'ALTERNATIVE CLEAN TRANSPORTATION' EXPO IN WASHINGTON D.C.
– New technology diesel advancements in both heavy-duty trucks and light-duty passenger vehicles will be showcased at the 2013 Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo at the Washington Convention Center from June 24-27 by ....