|RM Sotheby's Monterey Auction Highlighted By The First Alfa 2.9 To Be Offered at Public Sale This Century• RM Sotheby's unveils stunning 1939 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B as the latest star attraction for its Monterey sale, August 19–20 in California|
• The ultimate Italian sports car of its era, the beautifully restored Alfa—affectionately known as an 'Alfa 2.9'—is expected to set a new auction benchmark for a pre-war automobile
• On preview at Sotheby's New York from today through early August, the Alfa 2.9 headlines a magnificent group of five vehicles from the esteemed Sam & Emily Mann Collection; gro....
|Alfa Romeo presents the 'Museum of Emotions' in Madrid Romeo is celebrating the landing of its new model, the Giulia, on Spanish soil by displaying some historical models coming from the Museo Storico of Arese (Milan) in the capital city.|
Just a few days before the anniversary of the establishment of the Alfa Romeo brand that took place on 24 June 1910, Madrid will host an exclusive exhibition of models coming directly from the Museo Storico of Arese (Milan) for the first time. From 17 to 22 June, the Complejo Duques de Pastrana (in Paseo....
|Alfa Romeo at the Bremen Classic Motor Show• The iconic Caimano concept car will be featured in a special exhibition dedicated this year to the |
revolutionary designs of the 1970s.
• The 'wedge on wheels' thought up by Italdesign is based on the chassis of the Alfasud, another of Giugiaro's creations, and is a fine example of the extreme design of its time.
• The only example of the model belongs to the Alfa Romeo Museum.
• The Motor Show will take place from February 5 to 7 in Bremen and will open the classic car season. It will b....
|1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Touring Spyder Epitomizes The Elegance at HersheyHERSHEY, PA - The theme for this year's Elegance at Hershey is Celebration of Speed. After deciding upon the overall theme, 'One of the first decisions we made was to choose an automobile that epitomized that concept,' stated Steve Moskowitz, Elegance Vice Chairman. After much deliberation, it was concluded that the logical choice would be the Alfa Romeo Touring Spyder. |
A call was made to Mr. Oscar Davis of Elizabeth, NJ - the owner of a number of fabulous classic automobiles. Last ye....