Chrysler introduced the Town & Country convertible in 1946 and sold over 8,000 of these cars before production ended in 1948. The Town & Country was powered by an 8-cylidner L head engine producing 113 bhp and built on the C-39 chassis. The body was framed in ash for extra strength and the mahogany veneer was beautifully varnished. The price in 1948 was $3,395.
This particular Town & Country has just over 12,000 miles from new and is completely original. It was maintained for most of its recent life by Chrysler woody collector Roy Bleeke of Wayne, Indiana.