|SIX MOPAR-CUSTOMIZED CREATIONS TAKE CENTER STAGE AT SEMA 2016|
|• Mopar creates six new modified vehicles for 2016 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas|
• Dodge Shakedown Challenger unites old-school muscle, modern styling to form new Mopar HEMI®-powered creation
• Jeep® CJ66 fuses trio of vehicle generations, fueled by new Mopar power
• Dodge Durango Shaker concept bolts first-ever Shaker hood on Dodge brand's SUV
• Ram Macho Power Wagon customizations include concept sliding li...[Read more...]
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|ALTIMA V8 SUPERCAR DRIVER MICHAEL CARUSO INTERVIEWS TWO-TIME AUSTRALIAN RALLY CHAMPION GEORGE FURY|
|MELBOURNE, Australia – Nissan and Norton will celebrate the 30th anniversary of Nissan's first Bathurst 1000 pole position at the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 in October.
Michael Caruso and Dean Fiore's #36 Norton Nissan Altima will adopt a retro-themed livery for 'The Great Race' at Mount Panorama, depicting the colors worn on George Fury's 1984 Nissan Bluebird.
Here, Caruso chats with George Fury ahead of this historic event.
Fury was a two-time Australian Rally champion with ...[Read more...]|
|McQueen's Famous 1956 Jaguar Coming to Pinehurst Concours|
|VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (April 16, 2014) – A 1956 Jaguar XKSS owned by movie legend Steve McQueen, now housed at the world famous Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, will make the cross country trip from California to North Carolina and be displayed at the 2014 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance.
McQueen, called 'The King of Cool,' became the highest paid movie star in the world in 1974 and starred in such movies at 'Bullitt,' 'The Great Escape' and 'Papillon.' McQueen, who was al...[Read more...]|
|TANNER FOUST CONFIRMS 2014 COMPETITION DATES|
|• Rockstar Energy Drink driver aims for U.S. title, returns to international racing|
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (February 25, 2014) - Rockstar Energy Drink driver Tanner Foust will be racing for Volkswagen's first Global Rallycross title in 2014. He will also campaign a select season of events on the new FIA World Rallycross Championship.
'My competition focus for the 2014 season is Global Rallycross,' said Foust, adding: 'I'm looking forward to being able to run some international ...[Read more...]