|Spectacular N.A.R.T. Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Competizione Rounds Out Unprecedented 'Pinnacle Portfolio'|
|• RM Sotheby's readies for sale of The Pinnacle Portfolio, August 13 in Monterey, California
• Magnificent 1960 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Competizione with incredible race record announced as latest highlight of the unprecedented private collection
• SWB comes to market following expert restoration in excess of $650,000 by Motion Products Inc.
• The Pinnacle Portfolio features remarkable series of postwar sports and super cars; complete digital catalogue now available at www.rmsothebys...[Read more...]|
|PAIR OF COVETED FERRARIS LEAD SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF EUROPEAN SPORTS CARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Auctions America readies for its third annual California sale, July 17—18 at Santa Monica's historic Barker Hangar
• Multi-day auction features diverse roster of nearly 300 quality vehicles
• Well-rounded selection of European sports cars led by an iconic pair of Ferraris: a 1967 330 GTS and a 2004 Enzo
• Auctions America partners with Petrolicious to host single-day vintage rally in Southern California as a prelude to the July sale
• Full details and digital brochure available online a...[Read more...]|
|Gooding & Company Amelia Island Auction Preview|
|Gooding & Company, the auction house acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, will hold its annual Amelia Island Auction on Friday, March 7 on the Omni Amelia Island Plantation.
David Gooding, President and founder: 'Originality was the driving force behind our Amelia Island Auction. As always, our specialists have a keen eye for effective preservation of blue chip category cars. Many of the outstanding examples we selected for this sale are excellent ...[Read more...]|
|MASERATI AND RUXTON AMONG FEATURED MARQUES AT 2014 PEBBLE BEACH CONCOURS d'ELEGANCE|
|PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (February 20, 2014) -- Maserati, a marque renowned for its racing greats as well as road cars offering both elegance and sporting performance, takes center stage at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The event, often said to be the most intense collector car competition in the world, will be held on Sunday, August 17, at The Lodge at Pebble Beach.
Additional 2014 features range from rainbow-hued Ruxtons and antique steamers to the elegant coachwork...[Read more...]|
|Historic Trans-Am and Can-Am Cars Highlight Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion Schedule|
|Italian Automotive Icon Maserati Takes Center Stage as Featured Marque
MONTEREY, Calif., January 10, 2014 — Thunder will be reverberating among the Monterey hillsides as two fan-favorite groups—historic Trans-Am cars from the pony war era of 1966-1972 and the powerful 1963-1974 Can-Am cars—compete at the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion August 14-17, 2014.
The familiar Mustangs, Camaros, Javelins, Challengers and Trans-Ams return to the setting where they once professiona...[Read more...]|