Concept Carz Home Concepts and PrototypesAbout Follow ConceptCarz on Facebook Follow ConceptCarz on Twitter RSS News Feed
 
 SedansArrow PictureManufacturersArrow PictureOldsmobileArrow PictureSeries F (1928 - 1938)Arrow Picture1936 Oldsmobile Series F 
 

1936 Oldsmobile Series F news, pictures, specifications, and information

Touring Sedan
 
For 1936, the Oldsmobile Series F received minor restyling. The L-head six-cylinder engine displaced 213 cubic-inches and produced 90 horsepower. The wheelbase measured 115-inches and had an overall length of nearly 189 inches. The body styles included a convertible, business coupe, sport coupe, 2- and 4-door sedan, and 2- and 4-door touring sedan. Total production for 1936 for the F-Series was 158291, making up a significant portion of the overall Oldsmobile sales.

Changes for 1936 included moving the door handles from the front to the rear. Another change was to the headlights, which were moved slightly higher.

By Daniel Vaughan | Oct 2010
For more information and related vehicles, click here

FORD CONTINUES JOB CREATION MOMENTUM, ADDS 850 MORE JOBS AT HISTORIC ROUGE CENTER TO BUILD NEW F-150
◾Ford is adding 850 more jobs to its Dearborn Truck, Stamping and Diversified facilities to build the all-new 2015 F-150 – the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever ◾Dearborn Truck Plant recently has undergone the largest manufacturing transformation in decades to prepare for the truck's launch ◾Already Ford has surpassed its goal of creating 12,000 hourly jobs in the United States by 2015 as part of the 2011 UAW contract talks; total new job creation to date exceeds 14,000; more than 4,...[Read more...]
FORD'S BEST MARCH RETAIL SALES RESULT IN EIGHT YEARS LED BY FUSION AND F-SERIES; LINCOLN UP 31 PERCENT
 ◾Ford Motor Company March U.S. sales increase 3 percent compared to last year with 244,167 vehicles sold; retail sales of 166,030 vehicles up 3 percent for the best March retail result in eight years ◾Ford Fusion posts record sales month with 32,963 cars sold, up 9 percent from last year's record month ◾Ford F-Series tops 70,000-vehicle mark with 70,940 vehicles sold, up 5 percent ◾Lincoln MKZ sales increase 72 percent for a best-ever record sales month; Lincoln DEARBORN, Mich., April 1...[Read more...]
FORD MOTOR COMPANY ACHIEVES BEST OCTOBER U.S. RETAIL SALES SINCE 2004; MULTIPLE PERFORMANCE RECORDS SET
 Ford Motor company October total sales up 14 percent – retail sales up 15 percent; best October retail since 2004 ◾Ford Fusion up 71 percent and Fiesta up 9 percent – both report record-setting October sales ◾F-Series tops 60,000 trucks for sixth-straight month ◾All-new Lincoln MKZ total sales up 80 percent including best-ever October retail sales – total Lincoln brand up 38 percent Ford Motor Company's October U.S. total sales of 191,985 vehicles rose 14 percent over a year ago. Retail sa...[Read more...]
Ford Motor Company Fund Opens New Center In Southwest Detroit, Creates Unique Community Hub In Key Neighborhood
 ◾Ford Motor Company Fund opened a new community center to support the rebuilding of Detroit and a growing neighborhood in the city ◾New Ford Resource and Engagement Center in southwest Detroit is providing a community gathering space for residents to develop new talents, learn new skills and obtain needed services ◾The new center is the focal point of a unique partnership that builds on support from the city of Detroit and brings together divergent organizations in support of a vital community...[Read more...]
FORD MOTOR COMPANY U.S. SALES UP 14 PERCENT; FORD FUSION, ESCAPE AND NEW LINCOLN MKZ CONTINUE RECORD-SETTING PACE
 ◾Ford Motor Company's May U.S. sales up 14 percent compared with a year ago; best May sales since 2006 with retail sales up 17 percent ◾Escape delivers best month ever – sales up 26 percent year over year; Fusion sales up 10 percent – Fusion's best-ever May; both achieve monthly sales records for four straight months ◾F-Series, America's best-selling pickup for 36 years, posts a 31 percent increase – best May sales since 2005 and first time F-Series breaks the 70,000 mark since March 2007 ◾...[Read more...]

Arrow Right 1936 Oldsmobile models
Oldsmobile Series L

Collectible: A Gathering of the Exceptional and Captivating
Similarly Sized Vehicles from 1936
Cord 810
Graham-Paige Supercharged
Pontiac Deluxe
Pontiac Master Six

Similarly Priced Vehicles from 1936
Ford Model 68 ($505-$755)
Plymouth P2 ($585-$900)
Pontiac Master Six ($620-$760)
Auburn 654 ($745-$1,182)
Pontiac Deluxe ($665-$850)

Average Auction Sale: $28,600

 
Oldsmobile: 1931-1940
Similar Automakers
Oldsmobile History
Other models by Oldsmobile


 
4-4-2
88
98
Achieva
Alero
Aurora
Bravada
Curved Dash Model R
Cutlass
F-85
Limited
Model 30
Model B
Model T
N
Series 60
Series F
Series G
Series L
Series X
Starfire
Toronado

© 1998-2014. All rights reserved. The material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.