|SUBARU ANNOUNCES PRICING ON 2015 IMPREZA® MODELS|
|◾Well- equipped Impreza pricing begins at $18,195
◾Revised front styling with new headlights, grille and bumper
◾Rear Vision Camera standard across line
◾EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology now available
◾New Infotainment systems and features
◾Best fuel economy of any gasoline all-wheel drive passenger car; now up to 28 mpg city/37 mpg highway/31 mpg combined
Cherry Hill, N.J. - Subaru of America, Inc., today announced pricing on the remodeled Impreza® line of compact 4-door and 5...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|THE 2014 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
|Following a banner 2013 model year that saw the introduction of all-new generations of the Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra and Nissan Pathfinder, the parade of innovative all-new designs continues for 2014. Leading the way is the right-sized Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo commercial van (on sale now), the stylish entry-level Nissan Versa Note hatchback (on sale now) and the next-generation Nissan Rogue compact SUV (coming late 2013).
Also, the previously announced Pathfinder Hybrid model joins the P...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|