|NEW TIGUAN IS THE ALL-WHEEL DRIVE CAR OF THE YEAR 2016|
|◾Readers of Auto Bild Allrad choose their favourites
◾Winner in the category 'Off-road vehicle and SUV up to 30,000 Euro'
Wolfsburg, 14 April 2016 – Readers of Auto Bild Allrad, Europe's largest magazine for off-road vehicles, have named the new Tiguan 'All-wheel Car of the Year'. The successful compact SUV from Volkswagen received the award in the category 'Off-road vehicle and SUV up to 30,000 Euro'. Since its market launch in 2007, the Tiguan has now won the coveted title of 'All...[Read more...]|
|THE NEW PASSAT IS 'CAR OF THE YEAR 2015'|
|• Coveted honour as Europe's 'Car of the Year' goes to the eighth generation of the best-seller|
Wolfsburg/Geneva, 2 March 2015 – Europe's 'Car of the Year 2015' is a Volkswagen: the new Passat wins the prestigious award, which is presented every year by the international 'Car of the Year' jury. The winner was announced on the afternoon before the Geneva International Motor Show.
'We are extremely proud of this accolade,' explained Prof. Martin Winterkorn, CEO of Volkswagen Ak...[Read more...]
|VOLKSWAGEN ANNOUNCES PRICING OF 2015 GOLF SPORTWAGEN|
|Pricing starts at $21,395 for the S model with manual transmission: a content adjusted reduction of $700 over the previous base Jetta SportWagen
• New TDI® S model reduces base Clean Diesel pricing by almost $2,000
• Newly available driver assistance technology includes Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
• Larger interior than outgoing Jetta SportWagen rivals compact SUVs for size
• Car will be offered with 1.8-liter turbocharged TSI® gasoline and 2....[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN OF AMERICA REPORTS FEBRUARY 2014 SALES|
| ||February sales total 27,112 units
• Jetta Sedan delivered 10,597 units for the month
• Passat delivered 6,997 units for the month
• Tiguan delivered 2,019 units for the month
• High-mileage, TDI® Clean Diesel models accounted for 16.8 percent of sales in February • Passat TDI sales were 1,696, representing 24.2 percent of sales of the vehicle
Herndon, VA (March 3, 2014) — Volkswagen of America, Inc. (VWoA) today reported 27,112 units delivered in February.
'February was an expec...[Read more...]|
|THE NEW POLO - A PARADE OF PREMIERES AT GENEVA|
|Polo BlueMotion, Polo Blue GT and CrossPolo in top form
New efficiency TSI: For the first time, Polo BlueMotion with petrol engine (4.1 I/100 km)
Even more charisma: Polo BlueGT now with 150 PS, CrossPolo perfected
Ten key facts on the world premiere of the new Polo TSI BlueMotion, Polo TDI BlueMotion, Polo BlueGT and CrossPolo:
1.The world's most fuel-efficient five-seater with a petrol engine: The new Polo TSI BlueMotion consumes just 4.1 l/100 km.
2.The world's most fuel-efficient ...[Read more...]|