|PAIR OF COVETED FERRARIS LEAD SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF EUROPEAN SPORTS CARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Auctions America readies for its third annual California sale, July 17—18 at Santa Monica's historic Barker Hangar
• Multi-day auction features diverse roster of nearly 300 quality vehicles
• Well-rounded selection of European sports cars led by an iconic pair of Ferraris: a 1967 330 GTS and a 2004 Enzo
• Auctions America partners with Petrolicious to host single-day vintage rally in Southern California as a prelude to the July sale
• Full details and digital brochure available online a...[Read more...]|
|MASERATI AND RUXTON AMONG FEATURED MARQUES AT 2014 PEBBLE BEACH CONCOURS d'ELEGANCE|
|PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (February 20, 2014) -- Maserati, a marque renowned for its racing greats as well as road cars offering both elegance and sporting performance, takes center stage at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The event, often said to be the most intense collector car competition in the world, will be held on Sunday, August 17, at The Lodge at Pebble Beach.
Additional 2014 features range from rainbow-hued Ruxtons and antique steamers to the elegant coachwork...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|BESPOKE 911s METICULOUSLY RESTORED FOR CUSTOMERS BY SINGER VEHICLE DESIGN|
|• Newest Handcrafted Customer Car by Singer Salutes50th Anniversary of Original 911, Evoking Passion for a True Automotive Icon|
LOS ANGELES – November 20, 2013 – As Singer Vehicle Design (SVD) tonight hosts a Los Angeles viewing of its latest handcrafted masterpiece restored for a customer, the company will continue to salute the genius of Porsche and the 50th anniversary of the original 911. Considered the most bespoke 911 re-imagined by SVD yet, the 'Sweden' car, to be shown t...[Read more...]
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|