|Spring Carlisle Auction was a Success!|
|Carlisle Auctions has concluded yet another successful event, this time it was the Spring Carlisle collector car auction. Buzz surrounding this auction went viral, as various aspects of the event were picked up by national and international media. That spotlight, combined with the Burt Reynolds Bandit Trans Am consignment, helped increase the number of bidders by nearly 100 over the Spring 2014 offering as well as push sales totals to an all-time high since the Carlisle Auctions brand was re-int...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|SCCA PRO RACING ALL-STAR TEAM ANNOUNCED|
| ||TOPEKA, Kan. (Jan. 10, 2013) – SCCA Pro Racing is proud to present its 2013 All-Star Team. The lineup features many of the top stars in North American road racing, including young, up-and-coming racers and seasoned veterans still at the top of their game.
The team draws its members from the five road racing series that are sanctioned by SCCA Pro Racing. Each class is represented by the 2013 championship-winning driver.
Here's a snapshot of each championship run:
Pirelli World ...[Read more...]|
|Mecum Confirms Theory That Everything Is Bigger In Texas|
|$31.6 Million Total Sales at the Dallas Convention Center, Sept. 5-8
Mecum Auctions completed their second annual Dallas Auction, held September 5-8, 2012, packing over 1,200 vehicles into The Dallas Convention Center and experienced competitive bidding from start to finish throughout the 4-day event. Total sales for the Dallas auction were $31,618,778 and are expected to easily surpass the $32 million mark once the final totals from Bid Goes On sales are factored in later this week.