MITSUBISHI MOTORS ANNOUNCES LINEUP FOR THE 2011 GENEVA INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) will give the global premiere of the Mitsubishi Global Small vehicle at the 81st Geneva International Motor Show ' Tokyo, January 18, 2011
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) will give the global premiere of the Mitsubishi Concept Global Small (show model), a concept car based on the features of 'compact', 'affordability', and 'high fuel efficiency' at the 81st Geneva International Motor Show which runs from March 1 through March 13 at the Geneva Palexpo exhibition and conference complex (opening to the general public on March 3). MMC will display a total of 12 vehicles (6 during press days), including vehicles already on sale in Europe, in addition to the 100% electric i-MiEV, of which about 2,500 units1 have already been shipped to Europe within three months since its start of production and shipment in October 2010.
The Mitsubishi Concept Global Small is the concept model of the compact passenger vehicle that is planned for production in March of 2012 at the MMC's new third factory in Thailand.
The features of the Mitsubishi Concept Global Small include good manoeuvrability and easy operation, inherent features of a compact car, accomplished in to a highly efficient package that can comfortably seat five adults. In addition, the Mitsubishi Concept Global Small achieves top-of-class fuel efficiency, wîth CO2 emissions in the mid-90g/km range due to:
* Úsage of an idling stop mechanism
* A 1.0 – 1.2L class compact engine equipped wîth a regenerative braking system
* Weight trimming to the most complex parts
* Reduced running resistance in the engine, new-generation CVT, brakes, and tyres
* A body shape that greatly reduces aerodynamic resistance.Source - Mitsubishi
|Lotus: The speed of #LightisRight|
|• Quickest ever line up of Lotus cars
• Engineering focus on added lightness
• Carbon fibre as standard on new models
• Exige Sport 350 Roadster, Evora Sport 410,
• Elise Cup 250 and 3-Eleven on show
The fastest ever line up of Lotus production road cars has been unveiled at this year's Geneva International Motor Show, with carbon fibre and lightweight engineering taking centre stage.
With all of the four new models capable of 0-60 in 3.9 seconds or less, Lotus' 2016 range drives home t...[Read more...]|
|ASTON MARTIN TAKES RADICAL DBX CONCEPT TO VILLA D'ESTE|
|◾Entered in renowned Design Award for Concept Car and Prototypes
◾DBX Concept signals bold new thinking and exciting design direction
◾Brand's previous winners at Villa d'Este include One-77 and V12 Zagato
22 May, 2015, Gaydon: Aston Martin is once again returning to the shores of Lake Como in Italy this weekend as it showcases the stunning new DBX Concept in the esteemed 2015 Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este.
Entered in the event's prestigious Concept Cars and Prototypes cl...[Read more...]|
|THE NEW PASSAT IS 'CAR OF THE YEAR 2015'|
|• Coveted honour as Europe's 'Car of the Year' goes to the eighth generation of the best-seller|
Wolfsburg/Geneva, 2 March 2015 – Europe's 'Car of the Year 2015' is a Volkswagen: the new Passat wins the prestigious award, which is presented every year by the international 'Car of the Year' jury. The winner was announced on the afternoon before the Geneva International Motor Show.
'We are extremely proud of this accolade,' explained Prof. Martin Winterkorn, CEO of Volkswagen Ak...[Read more...]
|SUBARU WRX STI MAKES EUROPEAN DEBUT AT GENEVA|
|◾Strong early demand for iconic sports saloon
◾Price confirmed at £4,000 lower than previous-generation WRX STI
◾Race-ready version of WRX STI also shown
The eagerly awaited Subaru WRX STI sports saloon has made its European debut at the 84th Geneva International Motor Show, bringing it one step closer to reaching UK showrooms in spring.
Official on sale date in the UK for the new model is May 1.
Early demand for the new WRX STI has been strong with the first allocation of cars alr...[Read more...]|
|Kahn Range Rover Sport RS-300 to be unveiled at the 84th Geneva International Motor Show|
|As the first Kahn Range Rover Sport RS-300 takes its position in the Palexpo exhibition centre, a world exclusive unveiling is set to follow.
A. Kahn Design will be showcasing the breadth of its latest bespoke offering at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show with the launch of the Kahn Range Rover Sport RS-300 at 3:30pm on the 6th March, the first press day (Hall 6, Stand 6338).
The striving for perfection central to the Kahn brand is evident in every detail of the vehicle's aerodynamic styling pa...[Read more...]|