Image credits: © Renault.
2011 Renault Laguna Monaco GP news, pictures, and information
Renault Laguna Coupé Monaco GP: a second special series available this spring• In view of the success of the previous special edition (400 units sold) and in response to customer demand, the new Laguna Coupé Monaco GP special series is now available in France.
• Renault has been part of the finest moments in the history of the Monaco Grand Prix, a major sporting event. Today, it is dedicating a 'showcase' to its coupés: the Monaco GP signature.
Sporty, elegant bodyworkBased on the Black Edition model, the Laguna Coupé Monaco GP special series has real personality. Classic lines and strict proportions make for a harmonious whole that showcases the car's sporting looks.
- The Pearlescent White bodywork and black roof, specially developed for these versions, adds an exclusive touch. This limited series is also available in full Pearlescent Black.
- The bodywork features – Pearlescent Black mirror housings, and 'Monaco GP' badging on the sides and in the grille – highlight the car's dynamic, forceful design.
- Black Interlagos 18-inch alloy wheels provide the finishing touch.
An exclusive cabin
The interior of the Laguna Coupé Monaco GP combines impeccable build quality wîth sport chic design and a strong emphasis on passenger comfort. The original looks are underlined by:
- a Pearlescent White interior trim: central console, doors and dashboard,
- mixed sports upholstery, featuring black fabric wîth grey topstitching detail and the Monaco GP signature, wîth topstitching on the flat-bottomed leather GT §teering wheel and on the dashboard,
- aluminium pedal assembly and gearlever knob (manual gearbox),
- Carminat Tom Tom Live navigation and maps of France wîth access to Live connected services.
A sporty, reassuring ride
The chassis of the Laguna Coupé is designed to deliver maximum control and driving sensations along wîth high standards of comfort. It is both dynamic and precise.
These qualities are magnified by the optional 4Control chassis wîth four-wheel §teering. This system carves a sharp, reassuring, ideal path in all conditions of grip. Handling in the city is exceptional, wîth the §teering angle of the rear wheels.
Two engines are available:
- dCi 150
- dCi 175 Automatic
Prices at April 5, 2011
- Laguna Monaco GP dCi150: €32,200 incl. VAT.
- Laguna Monaco GP dCi175 Automatic: €34,500 incl. VAT
Main options available
- 4Control chassis wîth four-wheel §teering €2,000 incl. VAT
- Plug & Music terminal: €200 incl. VAT
- European maps for Carminat Tom Tom Live €120 incl. VAT
- comfort pack(hands-free card, power folding mirrors) €500 incl. VAT
- heat-reflecting windscreen €200 incl. VAT
- Bose Sound System radio CD MP3 and Plug & Music terminal €800 incl. VAT
- 16-inch temporary spare wheel €90 incl. VAT
- black leather upholstery wîth embroidered Monaco GP signature €1,500 incl. VAT
- front and rear protective mats €90 incl. VAT
|New Holden VF Commodore Range: Looks to Turn Heads, Prices That Change Minds|
|• Commodore makes cutting-edge technology an every-day luxury • Auto Park Assist, MyLink with Siri Eyes Free* and rear view camera standard • Simplified pricing, added features and value to reward and win new customers • New Evoke nameplate kick-starts the range Holden has significantly increased the value of Commodore with new features and reduced recommended retail prices across the VF sedan and Sportwagon range by between $5,000 and $9,800. Launching a simplified line-up, Holden has crea...[Read more...]|
|CHEVROLET CRUZE DIESEL 46 MPG SETS HIGHWAY FUEL ECONOMY BENCHMARK|
|• Best Highway Fuel Economy of Any Non-Hybrid Passenger Car in America|
• Can travel 700 highway miles on single tank
DETROIT – The new 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel, delivers an industry best EPA-estimated 46 MPG on the highway – better than any non-hybrid passenger car in America. It will be available in certain cities this spring and nationwide and in Canada in early fall. Equipped with a six-speed automatic transmission, the latest addition to the Cruze powertra...[Read more...]
|RM Group of Companies Enjoys Significant Growth and Record $360 Million in Auction Sales During 2012|
|• RM group of companies, including RM Auctions and Auctions America, generates more than $360 million in auction sales in 2012 • Results tally represents best performance in the history of the collector car hobby • RM Auctions secures 49 individual million-dollar-plus transactions and a string of new auction records • Biennial Monaco sale enters history books as one of the most successful collector car auctions ever staged in Europe • Auctions America enjoys significant growth and puts Aubur...[Read more...]|
|1999 European Grand Prix: The First and Last|
|When Johnny Herbert signed with the brand new Stewart-Ford Racing team many believed Herbert to have missed out on his opportunity at success in Formula One. In fact, many would see a great divide between him and the obvious number one driver Rubens Barrichello. However, on the 26th of September Herbert would show he still had some fight within and would actually be the one to earn a very important first for the team. Herbert's Formula One career would go through something of a renaissance af...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions at the Monaco Historics|
|RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, continued its record-breaking sales run in Europe this past weekend, generating a spectacular €33,521,710 in sales* ($43,410,615 million USD**) with 86 percent of all lots sold at its biennial Monaco sale at the Grimaldi Forum. Held during the same weekend as the Grand Prix de Monaco Historique, the two-day auction presented a magnificent collection of more than 90 blue-chip automobiles, 100 Ducat...[Read more...]|
|Other models by Renault|
|16||40CV||4CV||5 (Also Called R5)||Caravelle||Clio||R-10||Type AX|
© 1998-2012. All rights reserved. The material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.