Terrain interior – standard and available features
| ||Vital Stats|
|Engine : 2.4 L., 4-cylinder|
Power: 182 hp
Torque: 172 ft-lbs
Engine : 3.0 L., 6-cylinder
Power: 264 hp
Torque: 222 ft-lbs
• The introduction of GMC IntelliLink combines wîth OnStar to bring §egmènt-exclusive infotainment technology to Terrain at a time more and more consumers are buying smart phones. IntelliLink extends the OnStar experience from safety and security to information and entertainment by seamlessly integrating the capability of a smart phone into the vehicle so that hand-held phones may be safely stowed while driving. IntelliLink features:
• Enhanced hands-free voice control system powered by Nuance®, which allows simple voice commands to initiate phone calls and select radio stations or media from portable MP3 players and smart phones.
• PANDORA Internet radio and Stitcher SmartRadio allow users to create personalized radio stations based on favorite artists or genres. IntelliLink integrates control of both of these apps for a driver-directed listening experience.
• Gracenote® identifies the music collection on the driver's ÚSB device, MP3 player or smart phone and presents information such as artist name, genres and album cover art on the IntelliLink screen.
• Úpgraded ÚSB connectivity adds the ability to play music files directly from flash memory devices, and gives the customer the ability to update IntelliLink wîth future feature enhancements.
IntelliLink joins standard and available features on the Terrain such as:
• New-for-2012 AM/FM/XM stereo wîth CD player, MP3 playback capability and seven-inch, touch screen, high definition, full-color display.
• Standard rear-vision camera that provides a view of objects or people directly behind the vehicle.
• Standard ÚSB audio connectivity and MP3 playback for your portable music player – plug it in and control the features right from the radio or the optional §teering wheel controls and ÚSB thumb drives or (say ÚSB enabled storage devices).
• Standard SiriusXM Satellite Radio, which provides coast-to-coast tunes .
• Available programmable power liftgate that can be set to open to a lower height, clearing garage obstructions or making it easier to reach for those of shorter stature.
• Available remote vehicle start that can be used to automatically heat up a cold Terrain on a January morning or cool it down on a hot August afternoon.