|RARE 1955 PORSCHE 550 SPYDER STEALS THE SHOW AT RM SOTHEBY'S PARIS SALE|
|• RM Sotheby's generates over €19 million at its third annual Paris sale during the world-famous Rétromobile week
• Top seller on the night was the stunning 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder for €2.744.000
• Seven lots exceed €1 million each
• World record price achieved for 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 1 'Martini 6'
• Packed auction room with bidders hailing from 24 countries
• Complete RM Paris results available at www.rmsothebys.com
• RM Sotheby's continues its 2016 European calendar with i...[Read more...]|
|World Champions Audi second in Bahrain|
|• Audi achieves 15th podium place in eight races |
• Fassler/Lotterer/Tréluyer finish finale as runners-up
• Retirement of Duval/Kristensen/McNish
Audi finished the year in the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) in Bahrain in second place. The World Championship winning team* had to admit defeat only for the second time in eight races and can look back on a highly successful sporting season.
Until shortly before the race's midpoint, Audi Sport Team Joest was in...[Read more...]
|Grand finale for Audi: WEC season's last round in the desert|
|• Audi travels to Bahrain as early Endurance Champions |
• Parting with the current Audi R18 e-tron quattro
• Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich: 'Achieved everything there was to be achieved'
Audi's endurance race team led by Head of Audi Motorsport Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich and Chris Reinke, Head of LMP, has achieved all sporting aims in the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) early this season. Therefore, the finale on November 30 will be the icing on the cake for Audi Sport Team Jo...[Read more...]
|AUDI LAUNCHES TITLE DEFENSE IN THE WEC|
|-2013 FIA World Endurance Championship starts at Silverstone
-WEC season opens in UK, Europe's second-most important market
-Thrilling hybrid duel expected with Toyota
Ingolstadt, April 5, 2013 – Last year, Audi won the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) at Silverstone. April 14 will mark the beginning of the 'title defense' objective with the further developed Audi R18 e-tron quattro hybrid sports car at the 6-hour race on the tradition-steeped English race track.
It will be the ...[Read more...]|
|A 458 ITALIA ON THE PODIUM AT SEBRING|
|Maranello, 17 March -The Risi Competizione 458 Italia finished second in class at the Sebring 12 Hours, the famous endurance race held this year for the sixty second time. At the wheel of the 8 cylinder car entered by the Ferrari of Houston team, Gianmaria Bruni, Matteo Malucelli and Olivier Beretta drove an attacking race throughout, producing a perfect combination of car, strategy and teamwork. Having started from pole and dominated the race right up until the final hour, the Risi Ferrari had ...[Read more...]|