|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN AT THE 2015 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW|
|• Four Beetle Special Edition concepts introduced: Beetle Convertible Denim, Beetle R-Line, Beetle Convertible Wave, and Beetle Pink Color Edition
• All-wheel-drive Golf SportWagen Alltrack announced for production in 2016
• Volkswagen celebrates 60 years of Beetle heritage
New York, New York — Volkswagen of America, Inc., today announced that it will produce the all-wheel-drive Golf SportWagen Alltrack for the U.S. market beginning in 2016, and showed four unique Beetle and Beetle ...[Read more...]|
|NISSAN ANNOUNCES 2015 PATHFINDER U.S. PRICING|
|FRANKLIN, Tenn. – Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder SUV, which is on sale now at U.S. Nissan dealers nationwide.
Totally redesigned just two years ago, the 2015 Pathfinder offers exceptional levels of versatility, fuel efficiency and full-size comfort for seven passengers. Pathfinder is available in 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive configurations, with all models powered by a fuel-efficient 260-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC V6.
A number of enhancements ha...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|