|FROM SHELBYS TO SUPERCARS, RM SOTHEBY'S ARIZONA SALE OFFERS ICONIC COLLECTOR CARS OF EVERY ERA|
|• Pure adrenaline: 1965 Shelby 427 Competition Cobra, 1963 Shelby 289 Cobra 'Dragonsnake', and 1964 Shelby 289 Cobra lead recent entries for RM Sotheby's Arizona Biltmore sale, January 28-29
• Auction features more than 125 motor cars and offers incredible diversity; desirable American Classics, 1960s European touring cars, and supercars of today
• Complete sale information and a frequently updated list of entries available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 9, 2015...[Read more...]|
|COMING OUT THE GATE STRONG: AMERICAN MUSCLE LEADS EARLY ENTRIES FOR AUCTIONS AMERICA'S 2016 SEASON OPENER|
|• Auctions America's kicks off its 2016 calendar, April 1-3 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature diverse roster of nearly 500 automobiles
• Early highlights led by an all-original 1967 Shelby GT 500 Fastback and a recently restored 1968 Shelby GT 500KR Convertible
• Event information and a frequently updated list of entries available online at www.auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (December...[Read more...]|
|Barrett-Jackson Flavors Its January Scottsdale Auction With NASCAR Treats|
|• RACING HERITAGE, HIGH PERFORMANCE ARE RECIPES FOR CAR-COLLECTING FEAST|
• SPEED™ SET FOR 39 HOURS of LIVE COVERAGE STARTING JAN. 15
The great Henry Ford once said, 'Auto racing began five minutes after the second car was built.'
And for more than 60 years, there are few entities that better represent auto racing in America than NASCAR. From the hallowed grounds of Daytona International Speedway, to Sonoma, California's intricate and picturesque road course, the sp...[Read more...]
|TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
|• TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
• 'LOST' SHELBY DUAL PROTOTYPE, HAGERTY GIVEAWAY & SALON COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT 39 HOURS OF LIVE COVERAGE
The 42nd annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale (Ariz.) Collector Car Event, the first of four set for live coverage in 2013, kicks off the auction season in grand style as some of the world's most sought-after machines cross the block starting Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
|The world-renowned ‘Old Bill' Comes to Market|
|The world-renowned 'Old Bill', which has featured in every book ever written about the incomparable Brough marque, ticks all the above boxes and just about every other one too. It has been consigned by H&H for auction as part of the Roger Allen Collection at the company's Duxford sale on October 4. However, it can be viewed as early as April 28/29 at the International Classic Motorcycle Show, Stafford. It carries an estimate of £250,000-270,000.
The motorcycle originally known as 'Spit & Pol...[Read more...]|