|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|100 YEARS ON AND VAUXHALL'S 30-98 IS STILL KING OF THE HILL|
|Largest gathering of 30-98s in recent years recreates Higginson's hillclimb success
Luton/Waddington Fell – One hundred years to the day after Joseph Higginson achieved fastest time of the day at Waddngton Fell Hillclimb in the first Vauxhall 30-98, 33 surviving models – around 20 per cent of the cars left in the world – charged up the same hill to celebrate the 1913 event that marked the debut of the world's greatest sporting car.
Organised by the 30-98 Register and Lancashire Auto...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24...[Read more...]|