|RESULTS FROM MECUM ANAHEIM 2015 CLASSIC AND COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION|
|• $13,853,225 in Total Sales Achieved|
WALWORTH, Wis. – Nov. 19, 2015 – The Mecum Anaheim 2015 auction held Nov. 12-14 at the Anaheim Convention Center in California achieved $13,853,225 in total sales as 416 cars hammered sold throughout the three-day event.
Held annually since 2012, the Southern California auction has established itself as an important part of the Mecum Auctions' calendar. Plans to return in 2016 for the fifth-annual event are already in place with dates...[Read more...]
|230 COLLECTOR CARS SELLING AT NO RESERVE FEB. 27-28 IN LAS VEGAS|
|• Mecum Auctions to Sell Rogers' Classic Car Museum Collection to Benefit Arts and Education|
Walworth, Wis. – Feb. 3, 2015 – Mecum Auctions will have the exclusive opportunity to offer the Rogers' Classic Car Museum Collection of more than 230 classic cars at auction this Feb. 27-28, at no reserve. Mecum will take the auction stage directly to the cars and the auction will be held right from the collection's museum display space in Las Vegas. All proceeds from both the vehicles...[Read more...]
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
|• TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
• 'LOST' SHELBY DUAL PROTOTYPE, HAGERTY GIVEAWAY & SALON COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT 39 HOURS OF LIVE COVERAGE
The 42nd annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale (Ariz.) Collector Car Event, the first of four set for live coverage in 2013, kicks off the auction season in grand style as some of the world's most sought-after machines cross the block starting Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
|Cherished Classics From The Pettit Collection Will Be Offered Without Reserve|
|• The 1929 Duesenberg 'Blue J' and 11 collector cars from the William A. C. Pettit, III Collection will be sold at Gooding & Company's Pebble Beach Auctions|
• Estate Proceeds will benefit the Shriners Hospital for Children®-Tampa
Gooding & Company, the acclaimed auction house celebrated for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, is honored to present the finest automobiles of the William A.C. Pettit, III Collection at its Pebble Beach Auctions on Aug...[Read more...]