|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|CRAFTSMANSHIP DEFINES ALL-NEW 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE|
|◾Precisely crafted interior with more technology
◾Emotional design evolution complemented by quieter cabin, smoother performance and more efficient powertrain
◾Higher levels of luxury, with sophisticated new technology for safety and connectivity
DETROIT – From its introduction in 1999, the Cadillac Escalade quickly became the standard among luxury SUVs with a formula of bold design, powerful capability and luxurious accommodations. The all-new 2015 Escalade takes design and technic...[Read more...]|
|DODGE ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR NEW 2014 DODGE DURANGO|
|Best-equipped Seven Passenger SUV Loaded With Advanced Technology, Efficiency, Performance and Style for a Starting U.S. MSRP Less Than $30,000.
◾The new Dodge Durango features a slew of new standard features for 2014, including a new standard eight-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters, Uconnect Bluetooth, 5-inch Uconnect Touch Screen and 7-inch customizable gauge cluster, signature Dodge brand LED racetrack taillamps and standard three-row, seven pass...[Read more...]|