|Audi of America announces pricing for the electrified 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron|
|•The A3 Sportback e-tron plug-in hybrid is the first step towards an electrified future for Audi, combining a premium driving experience with the efficiency of an electric motor.
•The effective cost to buyers nationwide can be even lower with applicable federal and state incentive and tax credits.
•Vehicle is the first of many Audi e-tron models to come to the U.S.
Audi announced U.S. prices for the all-new 2016 A3 Sportback e-tron® will begin at $37,900, and purchasing customers may qualif...[Read more...]|
|CHEVROLET SPARK EV PLUGS INTO MARYLAND|
|• Customer demand drives addition of East Coast; features locally sourced drive unit|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Chevrolet will start selling the Spark EV in Maryland this spring, expanding the pure electric mini-car's 'range' to the East Coast.
The Spark EV is the most efficient U.S. retail electric vehicle on the market, delivering an EPA-estimated combined city/highway 119 MPGe fuel economy equivalent and 82 miles of EPA-estimated combined city/highway range.
It is priced as low...[Read more...]
|VOLKSWAGEN ANNOUNCES PRICING OF 2015 E-GOLF|
|The most versatile Electric Vehicle in its class goes on sale in November, priced at $35,445 for the fully equipped SEL Premium model
• Drivetrain consists of 24.2 kWh lithium-ion battery and an electric motor with 199 pound-feet of torque; 7.2 kW onboard charger is standard
• Standard fast charging capability allows 80 percent battery charge within 30 minutes
• First U.S.-market Volkswagen to be fitted with all-LED headlights
Herndon, VA — Volkswagen of America, Inc., today, announced pr...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|PORSCHE 918 SPYDER WOWS GOODWOOD|
|◾Innovative 887 hp plug-in hybrid super sports car makes public dynamic debut at Festival of Speed
◾Pedigree motorsport technology delivers maximum performance with minimum fuel consumption
◾Mid-mounted 4.6-litre V8 engine and two electric motors with lithium-ion batteries combine to deliver 0-62 mph in 2.8 secs, 211 mph top speed, plus approx. 85 mpg and 79 g/km CO2 (NEDC)
◾Independent all-wheel drive offers traction and driving dynamics benefits
◾Priced from 781,155 Euro – 'Weissach' packa...[Read more...]|