|Drive system competence from ultra to e-tron: Audi at the 2015 IAA|
|•New Audi A4 family of models makes first major public appearance
•Audi e-tron quattro concept car offers outlook on the future
•Audi continues to make its TDI and TFSI more efficient
At the 2015 International Motor Show (IAA), which begins today in Frankfurt am Main, Audi is presenting many different new products. The main focus is on the new A4 model line and the near-production Audi e-tron quattro concept car – a sporty SUV with an all-electric drive. The company is also offering visitor...[Read more...]|
|CHEVROLET SPARK EV PLUGS INTO MARYLAND|
|• Customer demand drives addition of East Coast; features locally sourced drive unit|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Chevrolet will start selling the Spark EV in Maryland this spring, expanding the pure electric mini-car's 'range' to the East Coast.
The Spark EV is the most efficient U.S. retail electric vehicle on the market, delivering an EPA-estimated combined city/highway 119 MPGe fuel economy equivalent and 82 miles of EPA-estimated combined city/highway range.
It is priced as low...[Read more...]
|VOLKSWAGEN ANNOUNCES PRICING OF 2015 E-GOLF|
|The most versatile Electric Vehicle in its class goes on sale in November, priced at $35,445 for the fully equipped SEL Premium model
• Drivetrain consists of 24.2 kWh lithium-ion battery and an electric motor with 199 pound-feet of torque; 7.2 kW onboard charger is standard
• Standard fast charging capability allows 80 percent battery charge within 30 minutes
• First U.S.-market Volkswagen to be fitted with all-LED headlights
Herndon, VA — Volkswagen of America, Inc., today, announced pr...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|Honda Expands Accord Lineup This Fall With 2014 Accord Hybrid Featuring Class-Leading Mpg Ratings And Exclusive Styling|
|06/19/2013 - TORRANCE, Calif.
◾Class-leading 49 mpg EPA city fuel economy rating1 anticipated
◾Accord Hybrid shares Accord Sedan's sophisticated design highlighted with exclusive hybrid styling accents
◾Honda's first hybrid to be assembled2 in Marysville, Ohio
◾Accord Hybrid to go on-sale nationwide in October 2013
The first official photos of the U.S. version of the all-new 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid set to hit dealerships nationwide this October are now available on the Honda con...[Read more...]|