|NEW FEATURES, UPGRADED SUPSENSION COMPONENTS AND STYLING REVISIONS HIGHLIGHT 2016 SONATA|
|• Automatic Emergency Braking and Display Audio with Smartphone Integration Added|
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Sept. 11, 2015 –The award-winning Hyundai Sonata lineup heads into 2016 offering more features, minor styling updates, suspension upgrades and improved fuel economy on models equipped with the 2.4L engine. The 2016 Sonata starts at $21,750, excluding $835 freight charge, and is arriving in dealerships now.
2016 Sonata Highlights
◾Adds Automatic Emergency Braking ...[Read more...]
|2016 EQUUS OFFERS DRIVER-FOCUSED TECHNOLOGIES, PREMIUM DESIGN, AND ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES|
|Hands-Free Smart Trunk with Automatic Opening Adds to the Premium Customer Experience
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 27, 2015 – The 2016 Equus premium luxury sedan continues to offer superior exterior and interior design, superb vehicle dynamics, material selection, driver technology displays and advanced safety features. Equus has been an impressive success story for Hyundai, bolstering its brand with consistently strong sales success and elevated customer satisfaction processes....[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN ANNOUNCES PRICING OF 2015 GOLF SPORTWAGEN|
|Pricing starts at $21,395 for the S model with manual transmission: a content adjusted reduction of $700 over the previous base Jetta SportWagen
• New TDI® S model reduces base Clean Diesel pricing by almost $2,000
• Newly available driver assistance technology includes Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
• Larger interior than outgoing Jetta SportWagen rivals compact SUVs for size
• Car will be offered with 1.8-liter turbocharged TSI® gasoline and 2....[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|THE 2014 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
|Following a banner 2013 model year that saw the introduction of all-new generations of the Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra and Nissan Pathfinder, the parade of innovative all-new designs continues for 2014. Leading the way is the right-sized Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo commercial van (on sale now), the stylish entry-level Nissan Versa Note hatchback (on sale now) and the next-generation Nissan Rogue compact SUV (coming late 2013).
Also, the previously announced Pathfinder Hybrid model joins the P...[Read more...]|