|CHEVROLET SALUTES SPECIAL FORCES DURING ARMY-NAVY GAME|
| ||◾Special Operations Silverado will support National Navy SEAL Museum
◾Partners with the USX Mt. Everest Team to raise Post Traumatic Stress Disorder awareness
◾GM Military Discount expands to include all veterans
PHILADELPHIA – For the sixth consecutive year, Chevrolet is the official vehicle sponsor of Saturday's Army-Navy Game. During the game, Chevrolet will honor military service men and women, particularly its special forces.
Former General Motors Chairman and CEO Dan Aker...[Read more...]|
|AUCTIONS AMERICA LIFTS GAVEL ON WORLD FAMOUS|
|• Auctions America offers the historic Littlefield Collection, July 11 – 12 in Portola Valley, California
• The offering represents one of the world's largest and most historically significant private collections of military vehicles
• Unprecedented sale expected to attract global audience as more than 200 lots are offered without reserve, including historic and important military vehicles, parts and accessories
• Event information and frequently updated lot list available online at auction...[Read more...]|
|LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND VENTURI AUTOMOBILES TO LAUNCH FORMULA E ELECTRIC RACE CAR TEAM|
|MONACO (9 December, 2013) – Venturi Automobiles today announced a joint venture with award-winning actor and environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio to enter a team in the new FIA Formula E Championship - the world's first fully-electric race series beginning in September 2014.
Based in Monaco, the new Venturi Grand Prix Formula E Team has been co-founded by DiCaprio and Gildo Pallanca Pastor, founder of pioneering EV manufacturer Venturi Automobiles, together with Bert Hedaya and Fr...[Read more...]|
|VIRGIN TO ENTER FIA FORMULA E CHAMPIONSHIP|
|British-based team becomes ninth entry as 2014/2015 grid nears completion
LONDON, UK (5 December, 2013) - Virgin, one of the world's most recognised and respected brands, have today announced it will be entering a team in the new fully-electric FIA Formula E Championship after signing an agreement with series promoters Formula E Holdings.
Based in the UK, the Virgin Racing Formula E Team will be headed by Team Principal Alex Tai and has the backing of Virgin founder Sir Richa...[Read more...]|
|Ford Launches Documentary Series, Education Push & Electric Car to Help Customers Make Greener Shift|
| ||• Ford and cultural media platform SHFT.com reveal first films in new documentary series that profiles leading eco-entrepreneurs and innovators who are transforming industries with groundbreaking sustainability solutions
• 200,000 customers have visited http://www.ford.com/technology/electric/ to learn more about what might be the right fuel-efficient vehicle for their lifestyle; the company wants to increase that figure by 50 percent
• Ford has teamed up with Green Festival to bring fuel-effi...[Read more...]|