|NEW RENAULT TWINGO GT: DRIVING ENJOYMENT WITH A DASH OF RENAULT SPORT SPICE|
|◾Making full use of its rear-engine design, Twingo GT has been honed for driving enjoyment.
◾Precise, comfortable and fun to drive, it offers affordable pleasure behind the wheel, in keeping with the tradition of the GTs designed by Renault Sport.
◾Twingo GT is powered by a 110hp TCe turbo engine, developing 170Nm of torque.
◾To take advantage of this additional performance in complete safety, Twingo GT's chassis features revised suspension, specific ESC settings and variable ratio power stee...[Read more...]|
|The last Ferrari 275 GTS/4 NART Spider headlines RM's star-studded Monaco sale|
|• RM Sotheby's offers the 'last of the line' Ferrari 275 GTS/4 NART Spider at its Monaco sale, 14 May, during the Grand Prix de Monaco Historique weekend
• The only NART Spider sold new in Europe, and the third-to-last 275-series Ferrari built, chassis no. 11057 is set to be one of the most valuable automobiles offered at auction in 2016
• Additional highlights for RM's exclusive, biennial Monaco auction include rare endurance racers such as a Peugeot 908 Le Mans Prototype and a road-going Por...[Read more...]|
|MCQUEEN'S 275 GTB/4 TAKES CENTER STAGE AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|• RM Auctions secures the 'King of Cool's' 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
• Delivered new to Steve McQueen and recently restored by Ferrari Classiche in Maranello, the upcoming auction represents the first time the vehicle has been offered for public sale
• McQueen's four-cam leads an exceptional roster of Ferraris at RM's Monterey sale, including a FXX Evoluzione, and a 250 GT N.A.R.T Spider by Fantuzzi
• A frequently updated list of en...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|Sports and Racing Rarities Lead Early Highlights For RM's Two-Day Arizona Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns to the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix from January 16–17 to kick off its 2014 collector car season
• Expanded to two days in 2014, the well-established sale will celebrate its 15th year by lifting the gavel on approximately 120 handpicked motor cars
• Early highlights span the spectrum of the market, led by a superb trio of sports and racing Porsches
• Annual sale kicks off RM's 2014 international auction calendar, which includes the company's highly anticipate...[Read more...]|