|From movie royalty to Qatari royalty, Bardot's boat joins a Sheikh's Geneva shuttle at RM Sotheby's Villa Erba sale|
|• 1959 Riva Super Florida known as 'Nounours', formerly the property of screen siren Brigitte Bardot, to be offered at RM Sotheby's Villa Erba sale, 23 May on Lake Como, Italy
• Exclusive evening auction also features the 1975 Riva Aquarama Special, known as 'Shaheen', formerly owned by Sheikh Hamad-al-Thani, Emir of Qatar
• Pair of classic boats join a handpicked roster of blue-chip automobiles at the highly anticipated Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este auction
• Event details and a freque...[Read more...]|
|120 years of motor sport at Mercedes-Benz take centre stage at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014|
|'Addicted to Winning': at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed, Mercedes-Benz looks back on some fascinating racing victories of the last 120 years
•The unique motor sport heritage of the Mercedes-Benz brand is being celebrated with an exclusive installation by sculptor Gerry Judah
•Mercedes-Benz and Gran Turismo®6 jointly celebrate '120 years of motor sport'
Stuttgart. – The thrilling victories of the Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrows mark the peaks of the history of motor sport for...[Read more...]|
|Techno Classica 2014: more than 30 racing cars to celebrate 120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor racing history|
|•Cars that were the heroes of magical moments put their stamp on this high-powered, most comprehensive show presentation
•With more than 30 vehicles, Mercedes-Benz Classic presents motor racing history in all its unique breadth and depth
•120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor sport in the focus of the leading international classic motor show
120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor racing history have produced a timeline of extraordinary victories which since 1894 also stand for outstanding innovations ...[Read more...]|
|Ferrari 'Tour De France' Joins RM's Monterey Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces a rare and coveted 1956 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Berlinetta Scaglietti 'Tour de France' as the latest feature attraction for its Monterey sale, August 17–18
• The first 14-Louver TdF built and one of just nine examples of its kind, 0585 GT is Ferrari Classiche certified and boasts a well-documented history, including a co-starring role in the 1966 Disney classic, The Love Bug
• Exclusive TdF joins previously announced Ferrari 410 S to lead an exceptional roster of more than a...[Read more...]|
|Formula One - Spanish Grand Prix|
|Kimi Raikkonen bagged his second podium on the trot in Barcelona, charging hard to finish third behind first time grand prix winner Pastor Maldonado and, by just half a second, Fernando Alonso.
The Finn was disappointed not to finish on the top step, though, claiming that the Lotus E20 had the potential to have won every race this year so far. Nevertheless, he is now fourth in the Drivers' Championship, just 12 points behind leaders Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso.
Starting on the sec...[Read more...]|