|Techno Classica 2014: more than 30 racing cars to celebrate 120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor racing history|
|•Cars that were the heroes of magical moments put their stamp on this high-powered, most comprehensive show presentation
•With more than 30 vehicles, Mercedes-Benz Classic presents motor racing history in all its unique breadth and depth
•120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor sport in the focus of the leading international classic motor show
120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor racing history have produced a timeline of extraordinary victories which since 1894 also stand for outstanding innovations ...[Read more...]|
|RM To Sell Magnificent 1905 Fiat 60HP|
|MAGNIFICENT 1905 FIAT 60HP HEADS LIST OF INCREDIBLE NEW ENTRIES FOR RM'S SALE DURING THE CONCORSO D'ELEGANZA VILLA D'ESTE WEEKEND
• RM Auctions announces additional stunning consignments for its forthcoming sale during the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este weekend, 25th May
• Offered for sale publicly for the first time in 108 years, this thundering and unique early 60HP FIAT presents collectors with the rarest of opportunities to buy a piece of motoring history
• A simply exquisite and...[Read more...]|
|RM Group of Companies Enjoys Significant Growth and Record $360 Million in Auction Sales During 2012|
|• RM group of companies, including RM Auctions and Auctions America, generates more than $360 million in auction sales in 2012
• Results tally represents best performance in the history of the collector car hobby
• RM Auctions secures 49 individual million-dollar-plus transactions and a string of new auction records
• Biennial Monaco sale enters history books as one of the most successful collector car auctions ever staged in Europe
• Auctions America enjoys significant growth and puts Aubur...[Read more...]|
|Formula One - Spanish Grand Prix|
|Kimi Raikkonen bagged his second podium on the trot in Barcelona, charging hard to finish third behind first time grand prix winner Pastor Maldonado and, by just half a second, Fernando Alonso.
The Finn was disappointed not to finish on the top step, though, claiming that the Lotus E20 had the potential to have won every race this year so far. Nevertheless, he is now fourth in the Drivers' Championship, just 12 points behind leaders Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso.
Starting on the sec...[Read more...]|
|Bonhams Monaco sale|
|Now in its 26th year, Bonhams celebrated sale 'Les Grandes Marques à Monaco' will be held at the Musée des Voitures du Prince, Monte Carlo on the 11th May and will once again be under the patronage of the Grimaldi Family. The sale also coincides with the biannual Monaco Historic Grand Prix, the focal point for historic motor racing enthusiasts during May.
Highlights from the Sale include examples from Bugatti, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Maserati and Facel Vega.