|DARIO FRANCHITTI TO DRIVE CAMARO Z/28 INDY 500 PACE CAR|
|NEW YORK — Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti will drive a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 to pace the 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 on May 25.
It's the eighth time a Camaro has been the pace car, starting in 1967 – and the 25th time a Chevrolet has paced the race.
Franchitti won the Indy 500 in 2007, 2010 and 2012, and he is only the third driver ever to win at least three consecutive IndyCar titles – among four championships overall. Franchitti's appearance in t...[Read more...]|
|FINAL COUNTDOWN UNDERWAY TO RM'S ANNUAL MICHIGAN SALE|
|• Exceptional 1932 Packard Twin Six Sport Phaeton and 1933 Marmon Sixteen Five-Passenger Sedan with Michigan collector heritage lead RM's sale at the Inn at St. John's, in Plymouth, Michigan, on July 27
• As the official auction of the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's, the single-day sale features a superb roster of 80 historic automobiles
• Additional sale highlights include a 1948 Chrysler Town & Country Convertible, a 1956 Austin-Healey 100M 'Dealer-Prepared' Le Mans BN2 Roadste...[Read more...]|
|RM Offers Distinguished Don Davis Collection Without Reserve|
|• Final countdown underway to RM Auctions' Don Davis Collection sale, April 27, in Fort Worth, Texas
• Single-day auction features 64 motor cars without reserve
• Offering comprises diverse roster of European sports and GT cars and American horsepower, including superb series of Porsche and Corvette automobiles
• Complete digital catalogue now available online at rmauctions.com
Following its record-setting sale of the Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum earlier this year, RM Auctions is proud to c...[Read more...]|
|2013 Palos Verdes Concours Celebrates 'The Age of Elegance'|
|Rolls Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and coachwork of Ray Dietrich to be featured
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA - February 14, 2013 - The 21st Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance at the Trump National Golf Club, Rancho Palos Verdes on September 15 will celebrate the 'Age of Elegance' by showcasing some of the world's most luxurious classic automobiles, according to Chairman Peter Kunoth.
The featured classes include Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and the coachwork of Raymond Dietrich. The Conc...[Read more...]|
|Worldwide Auctioneers: The Auburn Auction|
| ||Those making the annual journey to Auburn, Indiana, this Labor Day Weekend, can look forward to a vibrant assortment of motorcars at Worldwide Auctioneers' much expanded event, The Auburn Auction. The company's premier catalogue auction of exceptional automobiles will this year serve as 'The Main Event' and Saturday evening climax to an expanded three day sale, running from September 2nd through September 4th, 2010.
Indy 500 enthusiasts can look forward to a rare opportunity to bid on a pair ...[Read more...]|