|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|CELEBRATING 90 YEARS OF GM'S MILFORD PROVING GROUND|
|DETROIT – When the General Motors Milford Proving Ground opened in 1924 – 90 years ago this October – engineers lacked advanced tools and technology for safety testing. Judging from this video, some might say the only crash test dummies back then were human.
Engineers today keep their distance during crash tests. No more riding the running boards until seconds before impact. Inside the vehicles being tested are heavily instrumented anthropomorphic test devices – dummies – who capture t...[Read more...]|
|RM Offers Distinguished Don Davis Collection Without Reserve|
|• Final countdown underway to RM Auctions' Don Davis Collection sale, April 27, in Fort Worth, Texas
• Single-day auction features 64 motor cars without reserve
• Offering comprises diverse roster of European sports and GT cars and American horsepower, including superb series of Porsche and Corvette automobiles
• Complete digital catalogue now available online at rmauctions.com
Following its record-setting sale of the Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum earlier this year, RM Auctions is proud to c...[Read more...]|
|2013 Palos Verdes Concours Celebrates 'The Age of Elegance'|
|Rolls Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and coachwork of Ray Dietrich to be featured
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA - February 14, 2013 - The 21st Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance at the Trump National Golf Club, Rancho Palos Verdes on September 15 will celebrate the 'Age of Elegance' by showcasing some of the world's most luxurious classic automobiles, according to Chairman Peter Kunoth.
The featured classes include Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and the coachwork of Raymond Dietrich. The Conc...[Read more...]|
|Worldwide Auctioneers: The Auburn Auction|
| ||Those making the annual journey to Auburn, Indiana, this Labor Day Weekend, can look forward to a vibrant assortment of motorcars at Worldwide Auctioneers' much expanded event, The Auburn Auction. The company's premier catalogue auction of exceptional automobiles will this year serve as 'The Main Event' and Saturday evening climax to an expanded three day sale, running from September 2nd through September 4th, 2010.
Indy 500 enthusiasts can look forward to a rare opportunity to bid on a pair ...[Read more...]|