|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|2016 F-150 CONTINUES TO INNOVATE WITH AVAILABLE PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST, ALTERNATIVE FUEL CAPABILITY AND SYNC 3|
|◾Pro Trailer Backup Assist helps make backing up a trailer as easy as turning a knob
◾New Special Edition Appearance Packages available on XLT and Lariat with unique wheels, graphics and finishes
◾Compressed Natural Gas/Propane gaseous fuel prep package available for 5.0-liter V8-equipped F-150s, helping reduce operating costs and tailpipe CO2 emissions
The 2016 Ford F-150, part of Ford F-Series, America's best-selling truck for 38 years, continues to innovate with the addition of breakthro...[Read more...]|
|RM Offers Distinguished Don Davis Collection Without Reserve|
|• Final countdown underway to RM Auctions' Don Davis Collection sale, April 27, in Fort Worth, Texas
• Single-day auction features 64 motor cars without reserve
• Offering comprises diverse roster of European sports and GT cars and American horsepower, including superb series of Porsche and Corvette automobiles
• Complete digital catalogue now available online at rmauctions.com
Following its record-setting sale of the Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum earlier this year, RM Auctions is proud to c...[Read more...]|
|2013 Palos Verdes Concours Celebrates 'The Age of Elegance'|
|Rolls Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and coachwork of Ray Dietrich to be featured
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA - February 14, 2013 - The 21st Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance at the Trump National Golf Club, Rancho Palos Verdes on September 15 will celebrate the 'Age of Elegance' by showcasing some of the world's most luxurious classic automobiles, according to Chairman Peter Kunoth.
The featured classes include Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and the coachwork of Raymond Dietrich. The Conc...[Read more...]|
|Worldwide Auctioneers: The Auburn Auction|
| ||Those making the annual journey to Auburn, Indiana, this Labor Day Weekend, can look forward to a vibrant assortment of motorcars at Worldwide Auctioneers' much expanded event, The Auburn Auction. The company's premier catalogue auction of exceptional automobiles will this year serve as 'The Main Event' and Saturday evening climax to an expanded three day sale, running from September 2nd through September 4th, 2010.
Indy 500 enthusiasts can look forward to a rare opportunity to bid on a pair ...[Read more...]|