|NATALIE WOOD'S 300 SL ROADSTER JOINS STUNNING LIST OF ENTRIES FOR RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE|
|• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its 16th annual Amelia Island sale, held March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton
• Recent entries are led by a 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster that was originally owned by Hollywood actress Natalie Wood
• As the official auction house of the world-renowned Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's single-day sale will feature a roster of more than 80 handpicked automobiles
• A frequently updated list of consignments is available online at www.rmauction...[Read more...]|
|RM Offers Distinguished Don Davis Collection Without Reserve|
|• Final countdown underway to RM Auctions' Don Davis Collection sale, April 27, in Fort Worth, Texas
• Single-day auction features 64 motor cars without reserve
• Offering comprises diverse roster of European sports and GT cars and American horsepower, including superb series of Porsche and Corvette automobiles
• Complete digital catalogue now available online at rmauctions.com
Following its record-setting sale of the Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum earlier this year, RM Auctions is proud to c...[Read more...]|
|2013 Palos Verdes Concours Celebrates 'The Age of Elegance'|
|Rolls Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and coachwork of Ray Dietrich to be featured
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA - February 14, 2013 - The 21st Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance at the Trump National Golf Club, Rancho Palos Verdes on September 15 will celebrate the 'Age of Elegance' by showcasing some of the world's most luxurious classic automobiles, according to Chairman Peter Kunoth.
The featured classes include Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and the coachwork of Raymond Dietrich. The Conc...[Read more...]|
|EXTRAORDINARY MILHOUS COLLECTION PREPARES FOR FINAL ENCORE|
|RM Auctions, in association with Sotheby's, is proud to be offering one of the world's finest private museums, the Milhous Collection, during a multi-day sale, February 24 – 25, 2012 in Boca Raton, Florida.
The result of over five decades of judicious collecting by brothers Bob and Paul Milhous, the extraordinary collection features an unparalleled series of mechanical musical instruments, automobiles and collectibles, handpicked from around the world and representing the ‘best of the very be...[Read more...]|
|Worldwide Auctioneers: The Auburn Auction|
| ||Those making the annual journey to Auburn, Indiana, this Labor Day Weekend, can look forward to a vibrant assortment of motorcars at Worldwide Auctioneers' much expanded event, The Auburn Auction. The company's premier catalogue auction of exceptional automobiles will this year serve as 'The Main Event' and Saturday evening climax to an expanded three day sale, running from September 2nd through September 4th, 2010.
Indy 500 enthusiasts can look forward to a rare opportunity to bid on a pair ...[Read more...]|