|The Toyota Corolla: Now Exported from Mississippi to the World|
|• Nine U.S.-Assembled Toyota Models Are Now Exported To 32 Countries |
BLUE SPRINGS, Miss. (April 17, 2014) – Luxury furniture, cotton, petroleum products and paper. These are among dozens of Mississippi products that are exported around the globe.
And joining this list today: the Toyota Corolla.
At a ceremony this afternoon with team members, elected officials and community and business leaders, Toyota Mississippi's first Corolla for export to customers in Central ...[Read more...]
|THE ALL-NEW 2014 TOYOTA COROLLA AND AZIATIX ARE MAKING MUSIC POP|
| ||• Automaker Partners with Band to Reach New Fans|
TORRANCE, Calif. (Oct. 23, 2013) --In a marketplace where innovation is always in style, Toyota is firmly focused on anticipating and elevating consumer trends.
Consider its past collaborations. Toyota brought pop princess and digital avatar, Hatsune Miku, to life using cutting edge 3D projection technology in 2012. In 2013, Corolla partnered with HyunA, the Korean pop music starlet and member of girl group 4Minute, who had...[Read more...]
|Toyota Corolla Nominated for Green Car of the Year|
|Named one of Green Car Journal's 'Top 5 Green Cars for 2014'
TORRANCE, Calif., Oct. 17, 2013 – The 2014 Toyota Corolla has been elevated to 'green heights.' The Green Car Journal has named the eleventh-generation sedan a finalist for the 2014 Green Car of the Year award and one of its top 5 Green Cars for 2014. The Corolla also earned the magazine's 'Green Car Product of Excellence' distinction.
Finalists were selected for 'their achievements in raising the bar in environme...[Read more...]|
|Toyota to Export U.S.-Built Corolla to Latin America and the Caribbean|
|Company to build upon record U.S. exports in 2012
NEW YORK (Sep. 26, 2013) – Toyota today announced that it will begin exporting U.S.-built*Corolla sedans to 18 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean in 2014. These shipments are expected to build upon Toyota's all-time record export of more than 124,000 U.S.-assembled vehicles to 21 global markets in 2012, an increase of 45 percent over the prior year.
'Toyota's U.S. manufacturing operations continue to grow as a key...[Read more...]|
|Integrated Marketing Campaign Elevates 2014 Toyota Corolla to New Heights|
|Technology Takes Center Stage in both the Vehicle and Advertising Platforms
TORRANCE, Calif. (September 5, 2013) – The world's best-selling vehicle nameplate of all time is about to take drivers to new places. When the 2014 Toyota Corolla hits dealer showrooms this fall, the accompanying marketing campaign will showcase the car's upgraded technology and elevated styling—inside and out. The marketing campaign aims to reach the Millennial generation while still appealing to the ba...[Read more...]|
|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|2016 MAZDA LINEUP: WHAT'S NEW|
| ||Having launched two refreshed and two all-new models for the 2016 model year, Mazda North American Operations is keeping busy with broadening its award-winning lineup of cars and crossovers. For the 2016 model year, Mazda is keen to maintain its leadership in providing unmatched KODO—Soul of Motion design and excellent driving dynamics and democratizing advanced safety technologies like Mazda Radar Cruise Control and Smart Brake Support into even its smallest, most affordable vehicles.
|NEW AVENSIS: PRESTIGE, COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY|
|◾New exterior styling and all-new cabin
◾New 1.6 and 2.0 D-4D engines
◾Toyota Safety Sense featured on all models in the range
◾New grade structure with improved equipment specifications
◾All Avensis models built by Toyota in the UK
The new Toyota Avensis aims to make things easy for the customer, with new style, new engines and innovative technology. Regardless of version or equipment grade, it is designed to be prestigious and trustworthy.
Designed and engineered in Europe and built ...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN ANNOUNCES PRICING OF 2015 GOLF SPORTWAGEN|
|Pricing starts at $21,395 for the S model with manual transmission: a content adjusted reduction of $700 over the previous base Jetta SportWagen
• New TDI® S model reduces base Clean Diesel pricing by almost $2,000
• Newly available driver assistance technology includes Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
• Larger interior than outgoing Jetta SportWagen rivals compact SUVs for size
• Car will be offered with 1.8-liter turbocharged TSI® gasoline and 2....[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|