Toyota Hilux Invincible: Combining Legendary Quality, Durability And Reliability With Enhanced Styling For Dual-Usage Customers
- New Invincible grade in a choice of 'Active' or 'Sport' versions
- Úpgraded exterior wîth chrome detailing and new two-tone alloys
- Sophisticated all black interior, wîth optional black 'Invincible' leather
- Choice of 2WD and 4WD 2.5 D-4D, or manual and automatic 3.0 D-4D 4WD powertrains
- Available in Extra Cab and Double Cab body styles Brussels, Belgium
- Renowned throughout the world for its outstanding quality, durability and reliability, the Toyota Hilux has been a dominant presence in the global pick-up market for almost 46 years, wîth sales now totalling around 15 million units.
Today, lifestyle sales are of growing importance to the pick-up market. Of the current DLX, DLX+, SR and SR+ Hilux model range, the range-topping SR+ versions represent over 40% of the mix in many of the leading markets.
Now, in recognition of the pick-up's increasing importance to dual-usage customers who wish to combine power and dependability wîth greater comfort and style, the Hilux line-up is being extended to include a new, top-of-the-range, Invincible grade, available in a choice of Extra Cab or Double Cab body styles and 'Active' or 'Sport' versions.
The Hilux Invincible Active features a silver front underguard, chrome air-intake, fog lamp and rear lamp bezels, and 'Invincible' door badging. The new all black interior features matching black fabric seats , a soft padded armrest, a leather handbrake, a light grey roof lining and 'Invincible' scuff plates.
The Hilux Invincible Sport adds chrome hi-bars, and the optional availability of a new hard-top, chrome side bars, new 17' dual-tone alloy wheels and black, full leather seats.
The Hilux Invincible is available in 8 exterior body colours and wîth a choice of four powertrains: a 2.5 litre D-4D engine wîth manual transmission and either 2WD or 4WD, and a 3.0 litre D-4D unit wîth manual or automatic transmission and 4WD.
The Hilux Invincible will go on sale throughout Europe in the second half of 2013.Source - Toyota