|Ferrari 250 LM Leads Series of Million-Dollar-Plus Sales at RM's Friday Monterey Session|
|• RM kicks off 2014 Monterey auction with 15 individual million-dollar-plus sales
• Top-seller: 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, certified by Ferrari Classiche, brings $11,550,000
• Additional highlights include a 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster Prototype for $6,930,000 and two Mercedes-Benz models which set new auction records
• Auction continues Saturday, August 16 with an additional 62 blue-chip collector cars
MONTEREY, California (August 16, 2014) – A purebred 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, used exclusively...[Read more...]|
|Headliners Abound At Mecum's Houston Auction|
|April 10-12 Collector Car Auction Set to Feature Several Vintage Greats
Walworth, WI - February 24, 2014 -- Mecum Auctions will amass a 1,000-car offering encompassing coveted collector cars from all genres at Houston's Reliant Center this April 10-12. With outstanding headliners ranging from American and European racers, to Pre-War Classics and Corvettes, Mecum's third annual event is certain to be more than memorable.
The Houston event will make its way into nearly 80 milli...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|RM Group of Companies Enjoys Significant Growth and Record $360 Million in Auction Sales During 2012|
|• RM group of companies, including RM Auctions and Auctions America, generates more than $360 million in auction sales in 2012
• Results tally represents best performance in the history of the collector car hobby
• RM Auctions secures 49 individual million-dollar-plus transactions and a string of new auction records
• Biennial Monaco sale enters history books as one of the most successful collector car auctions ever staged in Europe
• Auctions America enjoys significant growth and puts Aubur...[Read more...]|
|INFINITI SALES INCREASE 56.8 PERCENT IN JULY|
| ||Luxury automaker's best July since 2005, Infiniti G Sedan sets new July record while all-new Infiniti JX luxury crossover continues strong sales -
FRANKLIN, Tenn., Aug. 1, 2012 - Infiniti today reported U.S. sales of 11,619 units for July, an increase of 56.8 percent versus 7,410 units a year earlier. Calendar year-to-date Infiniti sales of 65,996 are up 20.7 percent compared to the 54,678 units sold during the same period last year.
Highlights of Infiniti's sales for Jul...[Read more...]|