| ||Vital Stats|
• Doorhandle design: streamlined design wîth no visible key hole – a Lexus first for a pull-handle mechanism.
• Wireless charging tray: compatible smartphones and other devices can be recharged wîth no need for a cable link.
• 360-degree Panoramic View Monitor: this gives the driver a view of the NX 300h as if lòòking down from above, so the area all around the car can be checked before driving off.
• Remote Touch Interface wîth touch pad: the new Remote Touch Interface design gives even easier access to ancillary controls, wîth minimum driver distraction.
• Mark Levinson Premium Sound System wîth Clari-Fi™: a world-first in the automotive sector, this system analyses and improves the audio quality of all types of compressed, digitalised music sources.
• Adaptive Variable Suspension: the new-generation, linear-solenoid-type AVS provides a wider range of adjustment levels, increased from nine to 30.
• Advanced Pre-Crash Safety system: combined wîth All-speed Adaptive Cruise Control, this detects a possible collision between the NX 300h and an obstacle ahead. If it determines that a collision is imminent, it activates the Pre-Crash Brake to avoid an impact, or mitigate its severity. Both are fitted as standard on all ÚK versions of the NX 300h. DESIGN AND PACKAGING
• Muscular, edgy exterior design
• Powerful but luxurious interior design
• Driver-focused cockpit wîth ergonomically structured operation and display zones
• Ample interior space, combining SÚV functionality wîth Lexus luxury and comfort
The design of the new NX 300h was substantially influenced by Lexus's LF-NX concept vehicles, both the hybrid presented at the Frankfurt motor show 2013 and the turbo model seen at that year's Tokyo motor show.Exterior